Quantcast

What the hell is a konabumm.....

J

JRB

I would swear I posted in this thread. :confused:

Wait - was that were I posted about his penthouse like threads or the fact that I called MancilG a p***y???

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
loco said:

Wait - was that were I posted about his penthouse like threads or the fact that I called MancilG a p***y???

u said something about more of my chick stories. but then it was gone.....

I started a thread called Back by popular demand: but it was deleted as well :rolleyes:

KB=Deleted threads

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I Are Baboon said:
Whatever happened to Rip? Is that guy still around?
Opeth was jealous of him and stuck a shiv in Rip's liver. Since Rip's liver was so damaged because of microwaves, fire extinguisher juice and smelly hippy lesbian roomates, he just couldn't take it.

Cane and Able

Romulus and Remus

Opeth and Rip

Sad sad tales.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:

Is your memory really that bad? It was only a week ago that you apologized for posting stupid crap in every thread and using the word "pvssy" every chance you got, and swore you would change your ways. Unfortunately for you, mods memories are better.

J

JRB

Echo said:
Is your memory really that bad? It was only a week ago that you apologized for posting stupid crap in every thread and using the word "pvssy" every chance you got, and swore you would change your ways. Unfortunately for you, mods memories are better.
I wasn't complaining and I seriously edited my post. Sorry - I didn't realize this was a serious thread, echo.

*there was no complaining about the edit. I am sure it was well deserved. Don't act like you don't post things that are mildly offensive though. That post was mildly offensive at best.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
loco said:
*there was no complaining about the edit. I am sure it was well deserved. Don't act like you don't post things that are mildly offensive though. That post was mildly offensive at best.
It wasn't that one post. It was the fact that I've had to moderate you for "pvssy" 4 times today. Once in a while is fine. Every damn post is 30 day vacation material.

J

JRB

Echo said:
It wasn't that one post. It was the fact that I've had to moderate you for "pvssy" 4 times today. Once in a while is fine. Every damn post is 30 day vacation material.
Sorry - I will add that to my "no post" list. I will edit it more deeply in the future. :clue: