Quantcast

What the hell is going on here?

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Originally posted by fourgivn1
Simple. I think that the U.S. (as well as others) has a legitimate beef with some of the policies that Islamic nations have. I don't think I need to elaborate any more than that....a lot of them should be obvious.
What does the fact that they are "Islamic" have to do with the scenario?

It's oil brutha'.

Yeah, maybe I should have clarified.

As far as politics go, I really try not to comment on politics, mainly because a) I don't understand everything that goes on, and b) I realize there's about a bazillion different viewpoints.

My differences with the Islamic world have mostly to do with my faith, their faith, and the differences that lie therein. There's 2 discussions going on about this sort of and I got them mixed up.

That's a completely different subject (being covered elsewhere as we speak) and I just realized I should have clarified this, because this discussion seems to be based on politics, and my differences are religious, so......sorry guys. :rolleyes:

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Damn True
Oh bullsh1t.

Which is highly unlikely. By the way, YOU are more desireable than your little brother. Discipline is higher in mid 20's men than early 20's.
As paranoid as you are, you must be a riot when you are high.
Gotta say that I disagree with you here. The younger you are, the more impressionable you are. As you get oldre, you are more likely to not follow an order b/c it goes against some moral or whatever.