Quantcast

what the hell is this, UCI cyle-ball world cup . . . . .

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Ha!! I went to the UCI page yesterday to look something up and saw that too. WTF!! Ok, now there is something dumber than 4X!

-ska todd

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
we had to play that in police bike school...you have to pick the ball up with your hands w/out your feet touching the ground....friggin hard. then you can only hold the ball for 3 secs. it's like polo and rugby mixed but with pointy bicycles involved.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
They were making fun of that on the ESPN classic show "Cheap Seats". It was a match from like the 1940's or 50's. I was surprised to see people doing something remotely like trials back then.

Denny

Chimp
Aug 27, 2002
Seattle, WA
Ever since I saw this video, I've been getting parts together for an "indoor cycling" / "artistic cycling" / "bicycle ballet" / "cycleball" / polo bike. It should be done by the end of the week!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Denny said:
Ever since I saw this video, I've been getting parts together for an "indoor cycling" / "artistic cycling" / "bicycle ballet" / "cycleball" / polo bike. It should be done by the end of the week!

DAMN!! i havent laughed this hard a any bike video in so long!! I think the creators of the disorder series should have Chase, Lenosky and Leech redo that for a scene in a movie... now that would be funny....

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
oly said:
DAMN!! i havent laughed this hard a any bike video in so long!! I think the creators of the disorder series should have Chase, Lenosky and Leech redo that for a scene in a movie... now that would be funny....
hysterically ghey for sure, but it also looked hard as hell, riding mostly backwards on one wheel on a fixed gear with your arms out for over 5 minutes. it'd be interesting to see if chase, lenosky, and leech could even do it.