Quantcast

What the hell is with the postal service lately?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
They are being retarded sacks of crap lately.

TJ shipped me a shock last tuesday and it still isn't here. Is it just me or did they lose it? Its shouldn't take nearly that long IN STATE.

I have a frame coming to me. It said it arrived at my local post office YESTERDAY, and I still don't have it.

I am getting some stuff shipped to me from reno. I paid for two day shipping (Priority mail, Whatever) And guess what? It didn't arrive on the second day.

AAARRRGGHHHHHHH.

I had one helluva B-day planned out, but none of my stuff showed up so all that goes down the drain too....

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I ship stuff via USPS Priority all of the time and very rarely have problems.
When you use Priority mail, the service is 2-3 days standard, but they don't guarantee it. It could take a couple of weeks and there's nothing you can do about it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Potroast88 said:
I ship stuff via USPS Priority all of the time and very rarely have problems.
When you use Priority mail, the service is 2-3 days standard, but they don't guarantee it. It could take a couple of weeks and there's nothing you can do about it.

A couple of weeks for something that is 12 hours away and something else that is 3 hours away?

I'll stick with DHL-UPS-fedex

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
maybe you're the problem?!
:stupid: But keep the chin up. God loves you.

*they lost a set of pedals I bought from a guy in Dallas, and surprisingly, they showed up 6 weeks later.

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
merrrrjig said:
trippy cuz I bought a lens thursday night at like 11pm, i got 3 day ups and its still not here. Its BS I didnt pay for 6 day, I paid for 3!
but if you didnt pay for the 3 day, it would have been 12 days.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I guess it's too much to ask to have stuff delieverd when it's supposed to.

*sigh* I have to leave tommorrow so i will probably come tommorrow.