Quantcast

What the Hell kinda INSANITY is this..???!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I saw this truck on one of my projects yesterday... it belongs to a plumber... It's the size of a dump truck but has a pickup step side bed and a quad cab...

:dead:

[/URL][/IMG]

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
N8 said:
Is it a Ford F350 or something..???
Oh that's gotta be bigger than a 350, don't cha think?

I just did a little google search and it looks to be an F650. Had no idea there was such a monstrosity.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
macko said:
Oh that's gotta be bigger than a 350, don't cha think?

I just did a little google search and it looks to be an F650. Had no idea there was such a monstrosity.
Me either... I couldn't believe it when I saw it...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
whats up with american penises???
you guys must be getting progestin in the drinking water or something....

i saw the other day an international cxt in town... ridiculous thing, specially when compared to the corean micro-compacts (12in wheels) that are everywhere, an extra specially funny with gas being in the 5 bucks a gallon range.....
i´ve got a neighbor with a big foot too. my-shoulder-high mickey thompson tires, parked on the street, taking like 2/3s of the road... crazy people

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
a guy came into my shop today with a total frankentruck. Chevy 3500 w/diesel mated to a freightliner sleeper cab...just the sleeper part, which was mated to a Ram dullie bed with a big rig hitch thing in the middle of the bed. he tows exotic cars and motorcycles in this huge 40 something foot trailer...fully furnished inside with lifts, sleeper in the front a/c, etc. pretty wild, i wish i got a picture.

snaps-alot

Chimp
Jul 11, 2006
Los Angeles - Westside
Ashton cutcher used to drive one of those but I think he sold it...you can see a whole selection of those in the dupont registry next to bentleys lamborghinis and the like. its the new bling - can you imagine one of those in a parking structure...you could probably back over a shopping cart and not know it...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
if ashton kutcher has one then i must have one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

seriously, can you imagine the gas bill... my mid sized v8 is bad enough... not bad enough to sell it tho'... i know my freedom fries when i see them... :D

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Toshi said:
ya. there's always a bigger truck out there...

That right there is the pinnacle of freedom. With any luck, every person in Iraq will have one of those within three years.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Toshi said:
ya. there's always a bigger truck out there...

we don t fark around in australia... when we have trucks, we have trucks...

case in point, behemoth... sole purpose, haul as much dirt, containing hopefully a large load of ________ (insert mineral name here)

lest we all forget - freedom isn t free... especially when your prime minister is a GWB a$$ puppet...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
I saw this truck on one of my projects yesterday... it belongs to a plumber... It's the size of a dump truck but has a pickup step side bed and a quad cab...

:dead:

[/URL][/IMG]

Pffft, doesn't even have 18" wheels.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
snaps-alot said:
Ashton cutcher used to drive one of those but I think he sold it...you can see a whole selection of those in the dupont registry next to bentleys lamborghinis and the like. its the new bling - can you imagine one of those in a parking structure...you could probably back over a shopping cart and not know it...

It probably takes an owner like that to fuel that sucka!