Quantcast

What the hells going on up there Enumclaw

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
This was not his first try I think he acomplished it before ,and from what I heard the money shot blew out his colon ,or the memeber did the damage .BTW there is a video of him getting done by the horse some where on the net ,I have not seen it ................................

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
oh, so he was on the _receiving_ end? Snacks and i were speculating on what could've have killed him, and that would do it, i guess :D

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
That cracked me up! but you guys are missing the funniest part,...they have an entire club for the sole purpose of that weird ass **** in enumclaw. I dont know if i should yak or start bustin up, enumclaw is ****ed up!! :nope:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
cove rider said:
i didnt know about that.
yeah, the original article (a few weeks back) said that it wasn't animal cruelty if the animal in question is larger than the person doing/receiving the deed? :confused: haha

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
I heard the cops have a bunch of video. Can you imagine being one of the family members. "How did your dad/ brother/ son die?" "Well he belonged to this club in Enumclaw and they had some animals......"

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
thats enumclaw for ya, its like another planet over there. Everytime i go around there i feel like i need a passport or something. I bet they have a horse pimp...