What to do at lunch today ?

What should I do at lunch ?

• Go Mt Biking !

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Go Rollerblading

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eat lots of fatty foods

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I could care less what you do, but loco still sucks!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
where is the option of sitting along side where the girls are rollerblading, eating, shouting encouragement and taking pics?

This poll sucks...

JK

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
I don't understand....if I pick #4, does that mean that I care yet 'could care less'?

J

JRB

If you go roller blading like a chick, make sure you post it up.

*I should dig up the pics of the guys roller blading on the bike tour in Indiana, back in October. It was hilarious taking pics. They were like WTF are you doing??? And I was like WTF are you doing??? hahahaha

Go roller blading and take pics of yourself, splat. :rofl:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I think I'm going swimming. They finally opened the brand new Olympic swimming pool and I've gone 3 times already. IT IS SOOOO NICE!

splat

Nam I am
narlus said:
take a late lunch and watch the red sox.
Now were talkin!!! Home opener baby!!!

I actually planned to go Roller blade. Butthen at 11:45 my FTP server stopped working . what happened is the winblows Box that handles the authentication Frooze up and everything needed to be restarted so by the time that all gotten staightened out , the chicks got tired of waiting for me and went and got food.

so I went and did a Kick Ass Mt bike ride!

and Saw a Big old coyote too!

J

JRB

splat said:
Now were talkin!!! Home opener baby!!!

I actually planned to go Roller blade. Butthen at 11:45 my FTP server stopped working . what happened is the winblows Box that handles the authentication Frooze up and everything needed to be restarted so by the time that all gotten staightened out , the chicks got tired of waiting for me and went and got food.

so I went and did a Kick Ass Mt bike ride!

and Saw a Big old coyote too!

Thank Bill Gates for allowing you to be a man for one more day.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Wrong. splat is an xnix weenie. Reliable, safe xnix. :rofl:
Hey Dillweed - he said he had to restart the Whinedoze box. :eviltongu

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
johnbryanpeters said:
Hey suckbot, if he properly configured and patched his Windows servers [yada yada yada...]... :D
did you properly push up your glasses when you started your dissertation about Yada yada yada???

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
Hey suckbot, if he properly configured and patched his Windows servers [yada yada yada...]... :D
Hey Dillhole - if he had not had a Whinedoze box crash, he would have been a roller blading chick. Get it yet???