Quantcast

What to do next?

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
heres my NS Holy Black, pretty much standard, except for some minor tweaking, i dunno what to do next...

before you tell me to go all out, firstly im not spending more than £/$100,
secondly im not painting or spraying it, nor a new fork... its just like general stuf like gubbinz to get.

:)

Attachments

Last edited:

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
yhh i was thinking about getting a blue cable, and some blue DMR deez nutz in blue allowy to go with it, and mybe get a couple of new tyres, perhaps schwable table tops, or something... oh and it gets ridden alot ;) im just obsessive with keeping it clean and lube'd up after every ride... was expensive yaknow!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^^^ Exactly. Just go ride your bike instead of taking pics of it. Doesn't even look like it's be ridden yet

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
lol ive racked up at least 60 hours on it, but it lives in my room, so i gotta keep it clean and dry, and plus, its too new to let it get all muddy, i got a gt chucker if im going out to do a paper round.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
lol ive racked up at least 60 hours on it, but it lives in my room, so i gotta keep it clean and dry, and plus, its too new to let it get all muddy, i got a gt chucker if im going out to do a paper round.
haha true. my bike sits in my dinning room (no garage or basement) always tinkering with it and cleaning during the winter.

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
see what i mean, i removed the rear brake like 30 mins ago, cuz im going out to see some spots in my ends, and i wanna see how it rides with no brakes.

NSBikesRider

Chimp
Mar 3, 2010
Nottingham
ehat on earth are you on about, oh yeah i put the brake back on... my adidas suberstars, coincidently have no soles on them, note to self, buy nike 6.0s