Quantcast

What to do when you find your flatmate's sex doll

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
The tape wont hold them up :dancing:

Hmmm...ok try this...take some duct tape...enough to wrap around your chest...then glue washers to the end of the pencils...and poke them through the tape around booby level so the washers are under the tape, and have someone fasten the tape around your body...you're a swimmer right? So you probably shave all your body hair so this might work.... :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Hmmm...ok try this...take some duct tape...enough to wrap around your chest...then glue washers to the end of the pencils...and poke them through the tape around booby level so the washers are under the tape, and have someone fasten the tape around your body...you're a swimmer right? So you probably shave all your body hair so this might work.... :D
He could just drive long spikes through his back so they protrude through his mantits and have 7" exposed.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
I asked the chick next door to fasten the tape around me and she slapped me and slammed the door in my face. Why did she do that? I just dont understand some people :angry: