Quantcast

What to do when you find your flatmate's sex doll

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Q: What to do when you find your flatmate's sex doll?

A. Pop it? (Fvcking doll killer)
B. Ask your buddy to get rid of it?
C. Ask your buddy if he'd like to double up on the bitch?
D. Give it a pearl necklace and leave it on his bed?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
WTF??? It's too early in the morning to be exposed to pics like the pooh juice one.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I can't believe that guy rumaged through that box without a bio hazard suit on.

That was f'n hysterical...

One question though...I've heard of blow up dolls...but does it really feel 'right'? Or are they a joke...I mean...you get on a raft or float on an intertube...and there are those sharp seams on them...I would think those might scratch your ween...and do those other things feel real? The fake uhhh...female parts?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I can't believe that guy rumaged through that box without a bio hazard suit on.

That was f'n hysterical...

One question though...I've heard of blow up dolls...but does it really feel 'right'? Or are they a joke...I mean...you get on a raft or float on an intertube...and there are those sharp seams on them...I would think those might scratch your ween...and do those other things feel real? The fake uhhh...female parts?

Thinkin about getting one? That's an awful lot of questions.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
No...I'm just curious ;)

Actually...I AM just curious...how could a rubber doll turn someone on? Do you just have to be a total dweeb that never gets any to go that route?
Beats the hell out of me - it has to be like sticking it to a set of "water wings"

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
you love that, don't you!
The word "ween" when refferring to someones unit is just funny... combine that with plastic sex doll questions and its too funny... equally funny would have been "peen"

BTW Ive always wondered about that ween chafing myself? Do they have a fake poonanny inserted in there as to keep the scratching of the ween to a minimum or what?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
i was visting an old friend out in LA couple years back. he and his friends have that beavis mentality, anyway he decides to take me to this sleazy strip club that had a sex shop in it and his friend starts shopping around looking at the "pocket p_ssies"

I see him pick up two and he says "damn this is 50 bucks, wait up minute this other one is only 35? What gives why is the black one cheaper?" I started busting out laughing and he had no idea what was so funny, he kept saying "i don't understand what the difference is why is the black one cheaper".

Everybody in the store was looking at him like you racist mutha fooker, but he isn't racist just stupid. Anyway, he bought one - i didn't want to know what color.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
The word "ween" when refferring to someones unit is just funny... combine that with plastic sex doll questions and its too funny... equally funny would have been "peen"

BTW Ive always wondered about that ween chafing myself? Do they have a fake poonanny inserted in there as to keep the scratching of the ween to a minimum or what?
EXACTLY! I don't have a 'ween' or a 'peen' but it even makes ME cringe thinkin about it... :blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
golgiaparatus said:
Just imagine is you had a 7" long nipple and it got scratched. That thought should do it justice.

Oh I just love how you had to throw in that 7 inch comment...especially when I was saying that even though I don't have a ween or a peen it still makes me cringe...what is it that you are trying to subliminally transmit here??? I KNOW El Jefe's gonna chime in soon...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Oh I just love how you had to throw in that 7 inch comment...especially when I was saying that even though I don't have a ween or a peen it still makes me cringe...what is it that you are trying to subliminally transmit here??? I KNOW El Jefe's gonna chime in soon...
Golgi just wanted you to imagine having a 7 incher, just like he has to imagine having a 7 incher.:)

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
dh girlie said:
Why would I chime in when you're only talking 7"?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
Man I posted 7" to try to avoid a comment just like that.
But I guess 7" is hard to believe... if so thats pretty sad Westy :sneaky:
Not hard to believe, hell on the internet everyon has a Niner.