Quantcast

what to do when you hate your job and want to body check your boss???

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Insurance co.'s have creative depts.? Interesting. Do you mostly do brochures & stuff or ad work?
Insurance brokers do....Basically we sell a service...therefore a marketing/creative dept.

Our marketing went down the sh*tter...cause well....it just did. So now it's up to me to keep a local office up to par with fancy reports 'n' sh*t.

I make ugly (or less than optimal) numbers look pretty. And that's all peeps are looking for....or so I gather in recent experience....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to Clemson.

As for toys just about everything you need to do successful drop tests, thermal testing, crash testing, High speed data, calibrated up to date accelerometers as well as proper data acquisition stations. Also people whose native language is english was a pretty big step up too.

edit: heres the lsit of the current undergrad capabilities
http://workgroups.clemson.edu/CAFLS0320_PACKAGING_SCIENCE/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=8&id=18&Itemid=35

not mentioned on their is the indoor putting green, why its there i have no idea but badass nonetheless.

sonoco is the company building the new center.
whoa! that's a hell of a setup for a university! Tell them they need a blister forming machine (production quality) and a few MOCON's.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
yeah i thought so too. Im sure the new facility that Sonoco is donating will have yrou blsiter forming machine and some mocons. The dept has been one of the universities favorites for some time now.
100% student placement rate probably helps, but like you said its an in demand market.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
As for toys just about everything you need to do successful drop tests, thermal testing, crash testing, High speed data, calibrated up to date accelerometers as well as proper data acquisition stations.
You don't just let some kids play with them to test durability??

:)