Quantcast

What to do when you see something inappropriate

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
What if I see something inappropriate at work? Should I report it to the mods?

Can they bust that guy who stole my Snapple out of the fridge?

:mumble:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bluebug32 said:
Personally I think this reputation rating system has brought out the worst in everybody.

Please pull the plug, Captain Monkey :fingerscrossed:
What have you done to get such negative feedback:confused:

Wait nevermind you don't want to rat on yourself.:wonky2:

i'm still amazed that people take this forum so seriously that they would consider people reporting posts "rats" or look down on mods and admins as authority figures you need to have disdain for....

Just ridiculous, wake up people. This is a bike forum for nerds who sometimes confuse themselves for cool people....:rofl:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Skookum said:

i'm still amazed that people take this forum so seriously that they would consider people reporting posts "rats" or look down on mods and admins as authority figures you need to have disdain for....

Just ridiculous, wake up people. This is a bike forum for nerds who sometimes confuse themselves for cool people....:rofl:
She's dating me. :rolleyes: Exactly illustrates the uselessness of the reputation concept. God forbid everyone doesn't have the same beliefs or opinions.

Other than that, it'll be interesting to see the lounge tamed down to actually being civil and maybe talking about....bikes?

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
H8R said:
Only if one doesn't sign the rep like a wussy.

:)
:stupid:
I always sign, I sometimes get hate reputation back. So far I'm equally approved and disapproved, yin and yang in perfect balance. :love:

Only lamers don't sign feedback...

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Skookum said:

I'll rat on myself. I step over the line just like everyone else. I don't always mean to be offensive (sometimes I do), but I've been called a "bitch" and so on and have over -1000 for my rating. The other day I started the GMT and got tons of unsigned neg. feedback just for it:rolleyes:

J

JRB

bluebug32 said:
I'll rat on myself. I step over the line just like everyone else. I don't always mean to be offensive (sometimes I do), but I've been called a "bitch" and so on and have over -1000 for my rating. The other day I started the GMT and got tons of unsigned neg. feedback just for it:rolleyes:
It is stupid to do that. Sorry if it was me that called you a name. I don't think I did though.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
I took a look at all the signs
Then rolled it over in my mind.

The feelings I could not release, became a bitter part of me.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
maxyedor said:
You been to India lately? They have a temple devoted to the worship of rats. Try to know all the facts before making universal statements.
You cant count india.:rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
DRB said:
A country that won't eat cow....... can't be trusted.
Exactly. Anybody who sweeps the ground before they walk on it for fear of crushing bugs CLEARLY cant be involved in rational "societal" conversation.:rofl:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
a collar popper and a chix wearing izod drinking chablis. you weren't meant to be together?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stoney98 said:
Her ex-fiance decided to try and insert himself into her life again. He did a great job and f'd it up for both of us. And there was nothing I could do about it, that's the worst part.
Oh there was plenty you could have done about it.

Watch and see....