Quantcast

What to do when you see something inappropriate

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Dude, fuhgeddabowdit. Ride more, socialize more and do more of the things you wanted to do before but couldn't while dating her. Once you are intrinsically happy again and not just a mopey sad-sack, it will show in your aura and you'll land a better girl. Not OK or almost as good or pretty good- B-E-T-T-E-R. Like with bikes, the best time to upgrade is after you've broken a weaker one and had a little time to save up for what you want now that you're 8.5% wiser.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
stoney98 said:
no. Not a complainer at all. She's actually really passive. She'll go along with just about anything, which always bothered me. She'd never really stand up and voice an opinion. My best description would be a passive, female version of me. Super charger to go out, compete in sports, help people, etc. just very indecisive.
That's the worst kind. The only problem is that when a woman does have an opinion she's labeled a b!tch

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
stoney98 said:
no. Not a complainer at all. She's actually really passive. She'll go along with just about anything, which always bothered me. She'd never really stand up and voice an opinion. My best description would be a passive, female version of me. Super charger to go out, compete in sports, help people, etc. just very indecisive.
She'd go along with about anything? Interesting.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Ridemonkey said:
Ok...I'm going to try to make this as clear... ...When someone pisses in the hot tub it affects everyone. Get it?
There's a Ride Monkey Hot Tub on this site? GEEEZE no one ever told ME!

So suppose it's real late end of day and you're the only one in the tub and you piss in the tub?

I use to be a pool boy that serviced MILFS. What kind of Chlorine you using in that hot tub? I might be able to suggest a good brand that take care of that and left over stuff from, well you know what milfs and pool boys leave behind...
:rofl:

We'll help you fix that hot tub right up!