Quantcast

What to do with my new pimp ride?

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
So, i found this thing next to the dumpster in my apt. complex. My roomy and i were thinking of spray painting it Silver, with "Sport Coupe" in gold, putting flames on the side and using an chromed copper pipe from work as a tail pipe. Any suggestions?

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
holy crap!

I had one exactly like that when I was a kid!

I dare you to ride it down a big ass hill... just let the pedals spin free. They're hard as hell to steer.

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
holy crap!

I dare you to ride it down a big ass hill... just let the pedals spin free. They're hard as hell to steer.

Be sure to get this on video. Please.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
SirChomps-a-Lot said:
holy crap!

i plan to get very drunk and do this at the opening weekend for N* party next weekend

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
crono35 said:
put one of my carPC kits in there. It's begging for a navigation/ DVD system.
we've been looking at stickers on ebay for it. there's some cool stuff that we can put on it. so, if any of you make decals/stickers we'll be glad to rock em on the Coupe. Any suggestions on what to put on it?

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
yeah i had one exactly like it as well... but like someone said before the pedals spin as fast as the wheels do.....so keep your legs outta there....me and some kids in my old neighborhood used to get our legs chewed up pretty bad if our shoe got in there or something. o yeah and i second or third the fire idea, just spray it down with starter fluid and light is as u take off i need a video of this