Quantcast

What to do...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Down to my last Guiness Extra...
Do I go out and get more (A potentially 45 minute trip) or call it a night and turn in early...
Partsy, I know what you will say already.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Do I go out and get more (A potentially 45 minute trip) or call it a night and turn in early...
bwahahahaaa... good one :)

actually i ve just poured a jim beam and coke... no beer in the fridge...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
maxyedor said:
He didn't say that, he just said that he finishe the last one, and implied he was out of alcohol.

I would recomend bathtub gin, gets you drunk without the 45 minute trip
Got a good recipe? Maybe my hot neighbor has some booze. Now whichh ouse is she in????

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
JohnE said:
Got a good recipe? Maybe my hot neighbor has some booze. Now whichh ouse is she in????
No recipe but Google's got your back. Try knocking on all the houses doors, if it's the wrong house, act like a Moromon missionary, and when they close the door move on to the next house. Eventually you'll find her.:D

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
you know the cops on base... go see the dog lads and get their hash samples they train the k9s with :)

or don t... thats illegal

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
rigidhack said:
Go buy some Old Rasputin Imperial Russian Stout. Puts Guinness to shame (really). Plus after two or 3 you really don't need any more.
NOTHING puts Guinness to shame. Guinness is in a class by itself, for many reasons.

And yes, I do love me some Old Rasputin.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Guinness is good, but somewhat overrated IMO. Its delicious, but I can't have more than 3 or 4 and continue to drink for a night. I like a beer than I can drink upwards of a dozen and not feel like I just ate a 3 pound steak.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jonKranked said:
Guinness is good, but somewhat overrated IMO. Its delicious, but I can't have more than 3 or 4 and continue to drink for a night. I like a beer than I can drink upwards of a dozen and not feel like I just ate a 3 pound steak.
I can drink Guinness all night. But then I have been drinking it so long and in such large quantities that it's just about become the family label.

The beers that I have trouble drinking all night are the high alcohol beers, or really sweet beers.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
Ciaran said:
NOTHING puts Guinness to shame. Guinness is in a class by itself, for many reasons.

And yes, I do love me some Old Rasputin.
Of course, you are right. Guinness is Guinness and nothing else is Guinness.

Old Rasputin is not Guinness, but it is better beer. *which, IMO is saying a lot*

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
JohnE said:

twist one up and roadtrip. :sneaky: