Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I see what's going on and I don't like it! Yeah, I played golf and liked it. So you can go blow your dad. And you have probably seen the rain gods forsaken hopes of riding again by bringing a tropical storm our way....thanks guys! Anyhow, like you said, you slept all day. It always seems to be easy to point your finger at others than yourself isn't it, kind of ironic if you think about. If no one takes the blame imagine how much can accomplish? Man as a whole need to blame other people for something. It's yours and everyone elses safety net. Put yourself at the tip of responsibility and you always end up the guy who always dresses as swiss cheese for Halloween. Why do you think we have the expression "Holy Crap"? Those are the ones who except the blame.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I'm working on the new spring as we speak and I wouldn't of minded in breaking the suspension...pissed for a short time...but **** happens! Oh, and I don't think my clubs would bring much financial gain to buy bike parts...maybe I could buy a bell or a zip tie with the profits???

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
I see what's going on and I don't like it! Yeah, I played golf and liked it. So you can go blow your dad. And you have probably seen the rain gods forsaken hopes of riding again by bringing a tropical storm our way....thanks guys! Anyhow, like you said, you slept all day. It always seems to be easy to point your finger at others than yourself isn't it, kind of ironic if you think about. If no one takes the blame imagine how much can accomplish? Man as a whole need to blame other people for something. It's yours and everyone elses safety net. Put yourself at the tip of responsibility and you always end up the guy who always dresses as swiss cheese for Halloween. Why do you think we have the expression "Holy Crap"? Those are the ones who except the blame.
I notice that something might have struck a nerve... also... I notice that you are talking about blame... if your all butt hurt about the fact that I gave you a ration of S@#t for not showing up... well look at the past. Also, if tell you I went to bed instead of counting on you to show up... well I guess that's "Par for the course". So your little rant about blame and responsibility... I've been ditched on more rides" by you" than I care to count... now as I leave you an "out" by telling you that I was sleeping you try to turn it around on me. If I were to wait until you were "READY" to ride... I guess I would still be waiting! AS NORMAL

So inconculsion like you said "before you start pointing fingers take a good look at yourself!!!"
You know that when I started this rebuttal it was good spirited and to be taken with a grain of salt... but your tone and the very lack of owning up to your word has done nothing but Pi$$ me off. a simple OH! Sh!T I'm sorry about ditching you AGAIN! would have been fine... But NOOOOO you have to point fingers like your the innocent. Well Dude your not.

Swiss cheese... Dude your full of S#it!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Guess I hit a nerve from jokingly banter...quit being so sensitive! I know I backed out in a way to play golf but I DID COMMIT TO IT FIRST and ...you know what nevermind, I'm tired of this explaining and crap. I'm just going to go from now on and if I see you there, great, if not sorry I missed ya!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
You should sell your golf clubs and get more bike parts or something. Take up golf when your old broke and cant ride anymore
Hey, I have some SHINBURGERS for ya! MojoWheels sent me a set for some reason. PM me your address and I'll send them if you want them. :thumb:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey Doug, I ordered a new spring since the island had none. I won't be here to pick it up, can you pick it up for me? I already paid in full. I got 500 X 2.75 Progressive spring. Let me know if you are willing.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Does your new avatar mean that you are finnaly over the napolean dynamite thing?

Are you going on DET?
No, the new avatar is a reference to me not showing up numerous times to go ride with Damnit Jim.

Yes I leave in a little over a week. Iwakuni here I come! Bah!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
This is a special message, wire transferred from the mainland, for Damnit Jim.

D, remember how you pussy out on the rock sections before the manmade rock garden? Heather thought it was 'cute.'

and that one rock garden before the spine rock..?

With that, you're the only one left hanging and you have to come back here and bitch slap these rock sections. Keep riding so your bitchiness can be cut in half by the time you come back here.

This message was sponsored by butt-spanked Rene Russo -you dig?

Back to the Rock in the Pacific regular programming...

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
That's not heather... that's you... you big scammer. we rode today, yup we rode mountain bikes. It was cool and stuff!!! You know I haven't ridden my mountain bike in almost a year... and I still the fastest kona hardtail DH rider in guam... But with that title comes great responsibility and the fact that there are like only two other kona riders on island make it easy to claim.

Rob's a girl by the way!!!!!!!! :thumb:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Damnit...Damnit Jim! I not a girl, I'm just fat and lazy and I like to ride "behind" girls. You've got the girl on yours that boobs are that hit you in the face....shut up Richard!

Where's the pics???

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Alright. I really can't do anything until I get a bigger spring. All I have now is a 250lbs.X 2.5. The spring coils hit each other when I mess around jumping. We hit Tarzan Falls this weekend and rode a crazy single trail...sucked since I had to push the bike farther than I rode it, but I'm a gurl so it doesn't matter. It was still cool to just get out there. We also hit this dirt bike place near by and when I hit a small jump my right foot slipped off...b/c I wasn't clipped in b/c I had the dang clip installed upside down and rode w/o it and only had the left clipped in...and when I hit my shoe went flying off and I hit the seat and bent the **** out the rails. I want to go back next weekend and do it again now that I have a new seat and will be able to clip in the right foot. Nothing big but something to make up for the last ride.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
Alright. I really can't do anything until I get a bigger spring. All I have now is a 250lbs.X 2.5. The spring coils hit each other when I mess around jumping. We hit Tarzan Falls this weekend and rode a crazy single trail...sucked since I had to push the bike farther than I rode it, but I'm a gurl so it doesn't matter. It was still cool to just get out there. We also hit this dirt bike place near by and when I hit a small jump my right foot slipped off...b/c I wasn't clipped in b/c I had the dang clip installed upside down and rode w/o it and only had the left clipped in...and when I hit my shoe went flying off and I hit the seat and bent the **** out the rails. I want to go back next weekend and do it again now that I have a new seat and will be able to clip in the right foot. Nothing big but something to make up for the last ride.
My clip was installed upside down...likely story!!!

Girl!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Rob's slow and rides like a gurl!!!

Just thought I'd throw that out there

Rob's slow and rides like a gurl

Just in case you missed it the first time.

BaWHaHaHAHAHhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Rob's slow and rides like a gurl!!!

Just thought I'd throw that out there

Rob's slow and rides like a gurl

Just in case you missed it the first time.

BaWHaHaHAHAHhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
Better watch it or I'm gonna kidney jab you!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Hey!!! jackass lock combo... I'm not going to clean your bike and hump it in the house with the front wheel locked to the frame... SO ITS STILL OUTSIDE.

you didn't tell me you were leaving this earily. I thought you still had another week. also give me your mcas email address when you get it.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Hey!!! jackass lock combo... I'm not going to clean your bike and hump it in the house with the front wheel locked to the frame... SO ITS STILL OUTSIDE.

you didn't tell me you were leaving this earily. I thought you still had another week. also give me your mcas email address when you get it.
Damnit, why I gotta be a jackass? The combo is 479-. You knew I was leaving early...Mr. Knew Knewyer! The bike will have built a little character being outside and earn some new sound respect for the indoors. You can email me with outlook. I have the site to get to it. Hey, thanks again for helping me out. Sorry to say I had to count on you to come through. You were my only hope Obe-Wan Dougnobie! Haha I gave you a gay name!!

Oh yeah, thanksfor cleaning my bike...BEACH!!!
Now how you like DEM APPLES!!!!

BONG!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Haha your in japan and it's cold.

The wind still blows here but, I'm not ascared of it...what don't kill ya only makes you stronger. Almost a 100 miles this week... I think i missed the mark by about 5-7 miles.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
You rode with the club??? Where did u ride? That's kick ass you rode that many miles! Just got our tri-walls today but I only got the bike. My gear is in another tri-wall that hasn't arrived...Damn you Scubba Steve! I've been running though. On that track next to the bks. Running sucks! I'm convinced it's for skinny people that have nothing better to do. I believe fat people invented the tread mill and the bear claw.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Sick boy... No I haven't ridden with the club bubbas yet I'm thinking of riding with them this weekend(Sun). there's a race this month down on the south end I'm going to do, if I dont have the duty. I got your spring today, Hell I might even get it on your bike sometime before you come back. PM me your address up there so eyes can send you some stuff.