Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
Cool, I'll be lookin out. I went into the Diablo site. Cool stuff! I might have to make a trip some day.
I dont know if you can get here in time, but we are planning another trip some time in late sept early oct. If you want to go.

I even have a bike you can use. You can use my Bullit.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
I dont know if you can get here in time, but we are planning another trip some time in late sept early oct. If you want to go.

I even have a bike you can use. You can use my Bullit.
Nope, can't make it... :( :mad:

BULLIT? So you did get one...awesome! Now we can be like brothers and stuff. We can lean our bikes together so they won't have to lay in the mud.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
What do you mean what? What the hell you doing over there? I'm starting to miss the playful but mean banter you so effortlessly conjur up. I hate not hating you!

How's the riding coming? You feel like doing an island ride when I get back? I probably won't be ready for it but I'm a filthy cabanna boy in much need of punishment and cleaning. :thumb:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
now it your turn to contribute
You'll have to wait a few months before I can post pics...since being on cruise. But when I do I'll get them out there.

I guess I got off easy with just a sprained ankle last time. I want to come back and ride so bad right now! :mumble: I wish I could of been there with you guys. I imagine I would of gone nuts on the jumps! Cool pics though. You'll have to show me the rest when I come out.

Nooch!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Yo! I oreded some more DVDs from Pricepoint. Hopefully this time they won't refund my money 4 months down the road after not sending them. I ordered Chain Reaction 2,3,4, and 5, New World Disorder 5 and I think Reunion. I can't watch Disorder 4 anymore. Well, I'll probably watch it tomorrow but it's getting old....old like Damnit Jim's balls! Eww gross! :D

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Awewome let me know how they are. I need some new videos. Disorder 5 kicksa@#.
I like the Cedric Garica and Wade Simmons sections.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
What do you mean what? What the hell you doing over there? I'm starting to miss the playful but mean banter you so effortlessly conjur up. I hate not hating you!

How's the riding coming? You feel like doing an island ride when I get back? I probably won't be ready for it but I'm a filthy cabanna boy in much need of punishment and cleaning. :thumb:
There is nothing going on... you know it's guam. work all night and ride in the morning. I'm doing the jazy cup next week... or I mean, I'll be teaching class on the road. too bad your not here to get the spankin you deserve.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
That's crap but sweet! Let me know how you do.
CRAP!!! Crap!!! how the hell would you know!?! I would destroy you in these races. Just when you think I can't climb anymore... then the gas gets turned on. I would make you hurt... Just to see it happen... and then take off and leave you to cry by yourself. That's being nice cause I know you... any Little BAST@RD who drafts me better take his pull... or on the brakes I go just to hear them hit my back wheel... then-- the sound of flesh on concete. I know its going to happen I've met a few already on the road when they can't take anymore, they start drafting... with absolutly no pull.

OH!! THERE GONNA PAY....ARE THEY GONNA PAY!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
It's "CRAP" because you get to be in a race! You always got that BB in a box car way of thinking. I imagine by the stood out confidence, you've been hitting the hills alot and it has boosted your skill no doubt and I look forward to an invitational arse whoopin...just don't use it all up in the race. Flesh and concrete make a cool sound when they come into contact at high speeds. Good luck in the race! ...puss :evil:

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
It's "CRAP" because you get to be in a race! You always got that BB in a box car way of thinking. I imagine by the stood out confidence, you've been hitting the hills alot and it has boosted your skill no doubt and I look forward to an invitational arse whoopin...just don't use it all up in the race. Flesh and concrete make a cool sound when they come into contact at high speeds. Good luck in the race! ...puss :evil:
Boxcar way of thinking...I think not. I am intune with my environment, and know you will not be participating in anything but a race to the head after a bad bout with chilimac.

BONG!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
I'll let you know that I have not eaten the chilimac, but the Raviolli and baked fish are not any better. It's like pushing metal through a wood chipper...you have to push hard and maintain pressure!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
First in the sub-master class, with a 1hr 2min first race. time trials next, then hagatana to inajuran for the last race. the closest guy to me is 15 sec down and MO is 2 min down.

With all that being said... I would just kick your A#S!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
First in the sub-master class, with a 1hr 2min first race. time trials next, then hagatana to inajuran for the last race. the closest guy to me is 15 sec down and MO is 2 min down.

With all that being said... I would just kick your A#S!!!!
Cool! Way to go! I'm proud that you became a full fledged "Roadie" now. All through time, the student has always became better than the master.

With that being said, I'll be the bigger man and walk away giving positive comments. :nuts: You get that? Walk away...

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
Cool! Way to go! I'm proud that you became a full fledged "Roadie" now. All through time, the student has always became better than the master.

With that being said, I'll be the bigger man and walk away giving positive comments. :nuts: You get that? Walk away...

Walk away... what the hell are you talking about. me... take any shots at you never!!!

Your slow and I'll make you hurt... but... if you want to believe that you might still have a chance and don't want show your hand, before you come home. I'll understand.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Time Trial this weekend. I've got MO by 2min, and I'm a gonna spank his A@S. If you were here you would also fall into that cat. only worse bec MO would spank your A#S.

Yep!!! lota a$s spankin goin on here.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Time Trial this weekend. I've got MO by 2min, and I'm a gonna spank his A@S. If you were here you would also fall into that cat. only worse bec MO would spank your A#S.

Yep!!! lota a$s spankin goin on here.
Good luck and kick arse if you know what's good for you, you pumpkin pie hair cutted freak! :monkey:

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Dude, didn't do to bad lost a min to MO. mo is a min behind now, lost a min to the second place guy so we are all about a min apart. I'm in second, MO's in third, next race is more suited for me and MO than the tri guy who beat us sun. Its from haganta to telefofo and back. lot of climbing.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Wow, I wish I was there to enjoy the fun. I hope there will be something when I get back. I can only wash my junk so many times until it's no fun anymore. I need to get back in the saddle. I'm bloated and I have dimples in my butt. I haven't caught the person with the bag of nickels yet, but I will!

Well, good luck again for the next one. Climbing's your fortay, so bust the tri-guy like a sweet little cherry...I mean kick his a** good! ...cause that's what men do. :eviltongu

Peace, I'm out like copenhagen on a boat!