Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Damnit Jim, check out the the Dee Max wheels on buy and sell, no thread just scroll to next to last page...will they work on mine or a bullit there of and/or they specific sizing whatch 'g callers? :monkey:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey Im selling one of my bikes to a guy here, and am looking to get a new one. I want to get a Banshee Moriphine but not sure if it would be practical. What do you guys think.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
No, kept raining :drool: And nobody went with me Saturday. Had a pretty great wreck though playing around at the top of ch. 10. I was running pretty good until I lended fwd after a small jump and the bars decided they were going a different direction. It was cool. Broke a spoke and twisted the handle bars a little.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
lended?? :blah: well, just checked back on the dee max wheels and saw they are gone now :mad: oh well... think I decided on the Limited Edition Scattante on SuperGo and place an order for a Bullit with Hornet. I guess I can't enough bikes :eviltongu My truck parts came in, wooooohoooo! I'll be strutin' like a rooster who has many hen to lay this weekend...I don't know what that means, but woooohoooo! Big storm coming soon Scott, probably no riding pics coming yet but hang loose!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
JUST SUCK IT UP AND GO OUT THERE IN THE RAIN!!! STOP BEING A P@#$%

Oh yeah you can never have to many bikes just look at me. I am up to 4 since Ive been here.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
The rain sucks! I haven't picked up my bike yet either from last ride's damaging wreck. Don't worry I rode on the bad conditions already. So you have 4 now...what are they? I know you have the Scream.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
I have the BANSHEE SCREAM 04
SPECIALIZED ENDURO FSR 03
SPECIALIZED EPIC 04
& my old CANNONDALE from Guam.

But James is buying my Cannondale next week for $400, and my friend Sean is buying the Epic for a $1000. That is why I was asking about the Banshee Moraphine. I cant decide between that or getting a xc bike like the 05 elsewoth moment.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Hey Scott, look for some Bullit prospects before I get there. I'll have about a $2000 limit. It doesn't have to be particularly a Bullit but a good ride...new or used.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Monkey boy say he will look for you. Just a couple of questions. What size do you want?

Does it have to be a bullit? The shop I go to sells Banshee, Specialized, Ellseworth, Ironhorse, and a couple others. You want to check them out first? :dancing:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA

Check this out. I know that its not huge or anything, but we dont have a lot of big stuff here. But I still had fun :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Look for a medium...close to your size I guess. I'd like a Bullit but I guess I'll have to see what's around. I just can't spend the money those sick people want if I order one...they're sick! :nope: Hopefully one will pick me when I go look.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
my banshee is an XL but the rest of my bikes are large so you want one like that. You should look at them one the net 1st cause if I get you one from the shop it will have tobe ordered

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Sorry first one didnt work lets try again.

Cool! Not big, but at least your riding! I spent last weekend putting those parts I ordered on my truck. I hate waiting for the next weekend! Is it bad if you wonder if you're going to flake out?? Nah, just kiding! :thumb:

Give me that website again for the shop near you.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Whats up guys. I got a question for yall. Rob since you road bike to and Doug since you road with all thise guys in Cali.

I am going to start MTB racing in the spring. Going to hit up some downhill races here and there ( if I can get some good practice in), but most of the races that are close are endurance type. Other than just getting out and riding the trails which I already do 3 to 4 days a week and then weekends also, What else can I do to train for these races? :drool: :drool: :drool: :help: :help: :help: :help:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
vogey40 said:
Whats up guys. I got a question for yall. Rob since you road bike to and Doug since you road with all thise guys in Cali.

I am going to start MTB racing in the spring. Going to hit up some downhill races here and there ( if I can get some good practice in), but most of the races that are close are endurance type. Other than just getting out and riding the trails which I already do 3 to 4 days a week and then weekends also, What else can I do to train for these races? :drool: :drool: :drool: :help: :help: :help: :help:
I suggest you get a cyclo-trainer. Find a slightly uncomfortable level on it and ride it for an hour one day and then bump up a gear and then so on as you get more stamina and strength. Don't suggest trainning on it for more than 2 hours. You're already riding alot so it would kill your weekly rides if you did too much on the trainer. Plus it hurts reaction time. Running a few times a week would help the best. Also with winter coming, the bikes in the gym are good substitutes. I hope this helps. See you in a few weeks!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
ROBdropGOboom said:
I suggest you get a cyclo-trainer. Find a slightly uncomfortable level on it and ride it for an hour one day and then bump up a gear and then so on as you get more stamina and strength. Don't suggest trainning on it for more than 2 hours. You're already riding alot so it would kill your weekly rides if you did too much on the trainer. Plus it hurts reaction time. Running a few times a week would help the best. Also with winter coming, the bikes in the gym are good substitutes. I hope this helps. See you in a few weeks!

Hey man thanks for the advice. See ya soon

zaphod1

Monkey
Oct 7, 2004
great mills md
Hey guys its Scott. I am just using a friends account mine is messed up at the moment.

Just wanted to say happy Halloween. :evil: :devil: :evil:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
We started building a trail last weekend. Any suggestions on what to put on it. We already have a 7 foot drop, a tree skinny and a teeter totter. And thats just the first 20 yards.