Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
vogey40 said:
Yeah the dirt jumps at the college are pretty close. I havent riden them yet. Been to them but it was late and we just wanted to see if we could find it. So we can try it out when you show up.
You know how that is supposed to read " I'm a big chicken and scared to jump on anything that looks like it might hurt me, WHAT IF I FALL DOWN."

GIRL!!!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
grabs47 said:
Yeah in the last video that guy biffed pretty hard.
And I was waiting to see the guy in the second video to wipe. When he landed he looked like he was gonna eat it. But I can't wait to get home and do some trail riding.

Geeeee, I wish I knew someone here who'd like to go riding...HINT HINT!! (and i don't want to hear anything about having to work this weekend.) :mumble:
Big words coming from a guy who doesn't even own a bike. and no you can't turbo charge a mountain bike! :blah:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Big words coming from a guy who doesn't even own a bike. and no you can't turbo charge a mountain bike! :blah:
Give the guy a break! At least he has the itch now...no not like mine but the good kind. Sum bich! You should take the new grasshopper to Dan Dan.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
grabs47 said:
Yeah in the last video that guy biffed pretty hard.
And I was waiting to see the guy in the second video to wipe. When he landed he looked like he was gonna eat it. But I can't wait to get home and do some trail riding.

Geeeee, I wish I knew someone here who'd like to go riding...HINT HINT!! (and i don't want to hear anything about having to work this weekend.) :mumble:

Yeah we will hit up the trail when you get here.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
damnit jim said:
You know how that is supposed to read " I'm a big chicken and scared to jump on anything that looks like it might hurt me, WHAT IF I FALL DOWN."

GIRL!!!!!!

I DONT WANT TO SCAR UP MY BEAUTIFUL FACE

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
I dunno, but there's only one way to find out. Besides how hard could it be? (You could write that on my tombstone if it suites me.) :dead:

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
That's funny right there, I don't care who you are! Git ur done! That's right!

You thought riding in Guam sucked, it sucks here...more like a joke!!! I went to this trail and it was like a holiday cruise. Not even a f-ing stump to fake a fall. Scott I hope you have something fun :angry:

Oh yeah, did I tell you I'm bored out of my skull!!! :dead:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Dude Ill hook you up as best I can. Where you riding at in Georgia? We got some descent stuff. Shame you couldnt have come last month when all the ski resorts were still open that is where all the really cool stuff is but dont worry.

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Hey Scott speaking of ski resorts are you and Jason coming up to PA for new years and to go skiing??

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Nah, my Schwinn is way nicer. You don't want that. I'll sell you my bike for $1,000 and you'll save $400. I'll even throw in a front tire. hehehe

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Hey Scott, I went to the VPC here in Guam and they told me that my car was already in Oakland and that it would be in Baltimore by the 23NOV. So I told James and I wanted him to tell you that it would be there this week. However, when I called Baltimore about it they told me that it was due in Oakland by 23NOV not Baltimore. So once it gets to Oakland (on the 23rd) it usually takes 7-10 days to get to Baltimore. So plan sometime around the 30th-3rd. Sorry for the mix up. Hey it's Guam!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Hey dont worry about it man. I havent seen anyone from the family in about a week been working a lot. Ill talk to him this week though.

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
Okay, thanks b/c I haven't been able to get in touch with him and he prolly thinks he's still going this week to pick it up. Oh, do you think it's gonna be a problem for you to get some time off work, to go up there? I've been meaning to ask you that.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Also Rob find me some tubular tires while your back there, some that will last a long time, not that competition stuff. You know what I'm sayin.

By the way... your still a gurl

Thank you :love: :love: :love: :love:

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
My bad, are you the forum moderator. I'm tryin to take care of some stuff. I'm sorry if your disgruntled b/c I'm leaving and you're not, but don't take it out on us in this forum.

BTW hahahahahahaha...I'm leaving!!!

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
damnit jim said:
HEYI thought this was about mountain biking, not personal business. you know... no personal business on my time, Ladys

Oh Yeah !!! Rob's a gurl

IT CAN ONLY BE A MOUNTAIN BIKING FORUM IF YOU RIDE. AND SINCE ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN THAT THERE IS NOWHERE TO RIDE, WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING.

OH YEAH AND I AGREE ROB YOUR A GIRL!!!!!

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
At work on Thanksgiving Day... Keeping drunk Fatheads safe from the Reef.

The thing I do to ensure your freedom. you punks should simply thank me in passing. Because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me guarding that reef, you need me guarding that reef... Drunk FATHEADS

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
damnit jim said:
At work on Thanksgiving Day... Keeping drunk Fatheads safe from the Reef.

The thing I do to ensure your freedom. you punks should simply thank me in passing. Because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me guarding that reef, you need me guarding that reef... Drunk FATHEADS

What you really mean is Im at work on Thanksgiving Day..... Im bored cause nothing is going there, and you cant go riding so your going to waste goverment time and money to get on the internet and talk sh#t on the monkey.

HAPPY THANKSGINING EVERYBODY

SCOTT

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Also Rob find me some tubular tires while your back there, some that will last a long time, not that competition stuff. You know what I'm sayin.

By the way... your still a gurl

Thank you :love: :love: :love: :love:
I already got some tubulars for ya b/c I thought you would need some, but since you guys insist on calling me a girl...hmmm maybe I might keep 'em for myself. They are continentals, not competition, so they should be good, they're the ones on my Ksyriums. Remember Santa has a naughty list!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
HaHa... The aye's have it-- Rob your a girl
What the hell! So I leave and ya'll start talking ****? :o: So let me see...Damnit Jim, can you even get any day you want to ride and leave your pampers for the kid to use or ship some to Scott so he can do some real riding instead of looking like a bunch of carnival clowns riding a miniture moto x track and Grabs...you ride a funky butt loving Schwinn! Now, how ya'll like dem apples? :nuts: :nopity:

grabs47

Chimp
Nov 12, 2004
You see I don't need some two or three thousand dollar bike to be as awesome as I am. I ride a $250 Schwinn that I bought in Japan!! I wear bike shorts that I sh!t in my first time riding, and a pair of gloves with the fingers cut out. (both were givin to me; thanks Scott) Oh and let's not forget about the bright baby blue helmet that I wear. Anyways, I'm still here. I still wanna go riding. And there's noone to go with. But I don't care b/c I'm off this rock. HAHA!! I'll be in Maryland soon enough. What'ya gonna say now. I'm cheap!!! (when it comes to this sport) Oh and my mom says I'm cool, and not to listen to you mean boys!!! :blah:

Happy Turkey Day all!!