Quantcast

what up Guam!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
C.J. and I rode to Cocos island from our place yesterday. It was only 26.9 miles but the hills are what hurt the most. Especially when the wind hit us coming up one while it was raining. We smoke checked our brakes coming down a particular hill. I hit about 42mph while I was already pumping the brakes. It was insane! The brakes actually melted!! If I hadn't, I probably would have a 10" rasberry on my thigh...whew!

I figured I am going to order the bullit now instead later and having to wait longer when I get back. Maybe leave it in Hornet until I get back so they can get advertisement from it.

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Damn yall were movin huh? Cool about the bullit. Its cold here. Really want to ride but just to damn cold. Cant wait till the spring

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
So... this is what goes on in here when I turn my back for a little while and don't keep you two in line.

The important news is that no matter how bad a trail is here I do not need anything bigger than my Kona hardtail. Why you might ask... well I'm a bad MoFo.
Secondly I've been damned to riding my rode bike by the lack of good mountian biking in guam. I am not saying that there is no mountian biking here I'm just saying its poor at best. If I now have the tendency to ride my road bike more than anything else Its your fault. I have never owned or really ridden a road bike until I got here, also... the both of you have absoultly no room to talk because you both have or do own a road bike.
So... just because I have found a new way to get my riding fix and it happens to be on a road bike all I've got to say is "When in Rome"

One last thing, this road bike thing is only going to make me faster on my mountian bike. With that being said... can you two fathom just how much faster than you two I really am... It's scary

BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
So... this is what goes on in here when I turn my back for a little while and don't keep you two in line.

The important news is that no matter how bad a trail is here I do not need anything bigger than my Kona hardtail. Why you might ask... well I'm a bad MoFo.
Secondly I've been damned to riding my rode bike by the lack of good mountian biking in guam. I am not saying that there is no mountian biking here I'm just saying its poor at best. If I now have the tendency to ride my road bike more than anything else Its your fault. I have never owned or really ridden a road bike until I got here, also... the both of you have absoultly no room to talk because you both have or do own a road bike.
So... just because I have found a new way to get my riding fix and it happens to be on a road bike all I've got to say is "When in Rome"

One last thing, this road bike thing is only going to make me faster on my mountian bike. With that being said... can you two fathom just how much faster than you two I really am... It's scary

BONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some peoples kids! :o: :nopity: :drool: ....double stamp no erases!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Deny, Deny, Deny and make counter accusations. Reality is a beautiful thing, Damnit Jim. Embrace the concave irregularities of your self pity and unworthyness into disbelief of ever being faster or for that fact cooler than me. You have to remember, that's what old people do...they die.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Here we go... In the first place, I was mearly stating the obivious. I have harnessed the good and blocked the bad, I dont try to find a happy place, I simply revel in the pain... because that's when you truely know that you are alive.

Secondly, not only am I faster than you but I'm better looking to boot.

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Also... What a tangled web we weave, when we think of ourselves as something we are not. I, However, have found my power and decided to use it for good not evil. it is a harder road, And the dark side is always a temptation, But the strong of will, will always triumph over the darkside. You my young son to will have to make a choice soon... I can only hope that i have raised you right and taught you well, As to which the correct choice is not even a choice at all but a way of live, so that in the long run there is no real choice to make. your eyes will be open to the fact that you have been traveling on the correct road all along...
RED OR BLUE

DOUBLE BONG !!!!!!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Also... What a tangled web we weave, when we think of ourselves as something we are not. I, However, have found my power and decided to use it for good not evil. it is a harder road, And the dark side is always a temptation, But the strong of will, will always triumph over the darkside. You my young son to will have to make a choice soon... I can only hope that i have raised you right and taught you well, As to which the correct choice is not even a choice at all but a way of live, so that in the long run there is no real choice to make. your eyes will be open to the fact that you have been traveling on the correct road all along...
RED OR BLUE

DOUBLE BONG !!!!!!
Sticks and stones Damnit Jim...sticks and stones

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
Somebody didn't ride this weekend.... hummm I wonder who it was?... funbobby can you answer this question for the folks at home.
It's hard to ride when liquid hot magma comes out of your balloon knot! Get off me!

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Shh before you even start! A premptive shh to let you know I have a whole bag of shh with your name on it. IT WAS RAINY LIKE HELL THIS MOANIN! I wasn't going to ride in that shh! So don't even rag me for this one or I'll make you eat my shh then make you shh and make you eat your shh which is made up of my shh! :thumb:

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
ROBdropGOboom said:
Shh before you even start! A premptive shh to let you know I have a whole bag of shh with your name on it. IT WAS RAINY LIKE HELL THIS MOANIN! I wasn't going to ride in that shh! So don't even rag me for this one or I'll make you eat my shh then make you shh and make you eat your shh which is made up of my shh! :thumb:

And I quote "it was rainy as hell this moanin" Well... the rain only made the ride more enjoyable.

Second quote " If you didn't ride in the rain, in guam, I dont think you would be able to ride at all"

Also " It's only a little mud"

So... you can take your SHHH and hang it on the wall with your bike and call them both art!!!

I think you are a member of the "I have a excuse for everything club"

Dont want to hear it... this is the 3rd time.

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
damnit jim said:
And I quote "it was rainy as hell this moanin" Well... the rain only made the ride more enjoyable.

Second quote " If you didn't ride in the rain, in guam, I dont think you would be able to ride at all"

Also " It's only a little mud"

So... you can take your SHHH and hang it on the wall with your bike and call them both art!!!

I think you are a member of the "I have a excuse for everything club"

Dont want to hear it... this is the 3rd time.
You're starting to piss me off CTL!

Twist my words will ya! Things were a little reversed when it was all about mountain biking. And I quote "We can't go riding because it's always raining" end quote. You can't triple stamp a double stamp. :eek:

I piss on your thumb! :eviltongu

If I'm in any club, it's the who got you into Road biking in the first place leave your mouth in your own bike community haven't learned the ropes of true soul roadies I get spanked by my daddy refrigerator havin' back ridin' my Ksyrums where's my order I hate Nashbar there's a reason I don't where cycling shorts funky butt lovin girl scout cookie eatin asshead "god, freegin idiot" who'd have to pay double for glamour shots Tracy Chapman I drive a fast car I can't ride on rollers stupid asshead...yeah I said it twice...guy who should pull his lip over his head and swallow....yeah! You just got an internet camel clutch! :nuts:

vogey40

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Puyallup WA
Awesome about the bullit.

We just got lil Ben a KHS DH 50 Fettish Frame off Ebay for $200. Yep as soon as the bike is done Im taking him to Frederick.