Quantcast

What was the last thing you Grilled

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A few pieces of french bread with EVO and some gruyere cheese on them. The fire was to hot and they became little pucks. I resurrected them as a new kind of tasty crouton that I invented to go with my cucumber salad. Zero to hero thanks to raiding the neighbors garden...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
tonight i grilled some chicken thighs with the skin left on that marinaded in a family sauce over night. also grilled some summer squash. over charcoal....... i hate the taste of propane

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Pork loin in Whistler with beers in the hottub.

Life does not suck.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
The last thing I grilled was tacos. It was interesting. Cut up all the stuff and covered the grill with foil. It actually worked pretty damned well. We grill all the time, and usually it's marinated chicken boobie with some corn.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
Last night - turkey, eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, red pepper, and sweet onion for homemade quesadillas.

toby

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have actually cooked outside just about every night for the last few weeks. It's too nice and cool in the house to fire up the oven/range.

I need to get a real grill, though. Mine died last year and I have been doing everything on my portable Webber that I bought for camping. I want a nice IR setup like my friend bought last year.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I need to get a real grill, though. Mine died last year and I have been doing everything on my portable Webber that I bought for camping. I want a nice IR setup like my friend bought last year.
I highly recommend the Big Green Egg. It's a ceramic smoker/grill that uses hardwood charcoal. Because it's ceramic it holds heat way better than a steel smoker. Food cooked on it retains more moisture than a conventional grill. You can run it long enough to smoke a boston butt without refueling.

Pure awesomeness.