Quantcast

what will be wrong with the youth of tomorrow...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Now that I have a 1 year old, I realize how much cartoons suck. The stupid crap they put out these days is ridiculous. I should just buy old stuff on eBay to show my kid.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not sure how else I would have learned about racism if it wasn't for old warner brothers cartoons on saturday mornings.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Saturday morning cartoons has been dead for years. I used watch them religiously when I was a kid (mainly GI Joe, TMNT, Thundercats, and Voltron). The crap they've been trying to pass as Saturday morning cartoons on major networks has been ridiculous.

My 2yr old son mainly watches PBS cartoons. I think I've seen every episode of Curious George about 100 times each.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When I was in Japan the only TV shows that were in english was CSI and Adventure Time. I usually chose Adventure Time over CSI.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Not sure how else I would have learned about racism if it wasn't for old warner brothers cartoons on saturday mornings.
i thought everyone blamed that on their grandparents?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
And classical music.

My 2.5 year old watches some lame stuff. Paw Patrol? Garbage...I gotta fix that.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Tons of stuff on Youtube to watch. My kids got bored with Elmo and the rest of channel 13 so I cut the cable. Just had to enforce stricter control on Youtube my oldest son is way too hooked on it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My kids love Scooby Doo and the old Warner Brothers stuff. I am getting them hooked on Monty Python now...seems like a logical progession.

What I hate is all the live action(?) kids shows with the laugh tracks...they arent that funny in the first place. I have to walk away...