Quantcast

what will come of Jack Bauer now?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
The season finally of 24 was sweet. I almost had a heart attack watching two hours of that show. Poor Jack, I think he's going to go vigilante.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
binary visions said:
And, more importantly, who cares?
:stosh: oh thats great, you're a real winner bud.

24 is a kick ass show that plenty of people love. The ending was crazy and if you were a fan you'd know what I'm talking about. If your not a fan then just don't post.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ncrider said:
:stosh: oh thats great, you're a real winner bud.

24 is a kick ass show that plenty of people love. The ending was crazy and if you were a fan you'd know what I'm talking about. If your not a fan then just don't post.
Ahh, so you're one of those people who has no sense of humor.

I'll make a mental note of that.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
He's going to Mexico and taking the alias of Juan Gonzales. Russia will return to communism, and he will be sent by the US to single handedly take on the Kremlin.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Assuming that a 5th season is on the way, I'm gonna guess that Jack will undertake some covert opps for the USA while living in Mexico. Maybe they'll rename the show... Veinticuatro!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
binary visions said:
Ahh, so you're one of those people who has no sense of humor.
No, I'm just a bit touchy about the show I love.

kinghami3 said:
He's going to Mexico and taking the alias of Juan Gonzales. Russia will return to communism, and he will be sent by the US to single handedly take on the Kremlin.
:thumb: now thats some funny s#$t

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hell sit on his fat ass watching TV for a full day like the majority of the shows viewers do. :devil:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
dexterq20 said:
Assuming that a 5th season is on the way, I'm gonna guess that Jack will undertake some covert opps for the USA while living in Mexico. Maybe they'll rename the show... Veinticuatro!
Well, we know he's heading for the border, but what we do not know is which one. Let's not assume just because he's in L.A., that he's headed south. Maybe he'll trek north and kick some Canadian ass! :devil: Jack's tricky like that. And Canada deserves it anyway. :p

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I predict no season 5...or 4...or whatever. There was no cliff-hanger like there has been in the other seasons. All loose ends were more or less tied up.

Jack Bauer will become a drag queen in Vegas.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i bet he comes back as the terrorist next season because he's bitter that he was betrayed by the country that he saved like 300000000 times.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
:) Oh happy days!! That will give me just enough time to rent and recap on season 2 and 3.

Yeah I'm a dork, go ahead Binary Vision,

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ncrider said:
:) Oh happy days!! That will give me just enough time to rent and recap on season 2 and 3.

Yeah I'm a dork, go ahead Binary Vision,
Hey, I currently own seasons 1-5 of the Simpsons, and am eagerly awaiting season 6. I'm not one to criticize!

:D

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
doesn't matter what border he goes to, facial recognition software will catch him at the border.

I think he should roam from town to town and help people like kung fu guy. or kinda like the hulk....