Quantcast

What will you do with your tax return?

Stray_cat

Monkey
Nov 13, 2007
Providence
The fed wants $600 from me.

I think I'll inact the percent-happiness-with-your-gov plan. I'm only 10% happy with the gov. I'll just pay $60. ;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
why not head to some place you've not been to yet?
Because we don't want to go to some place we have not been yet. The second go around to a city you enjoy is always better than the first. We've done all the running around and seen all the "things to see". This time we got an apartment in a less busy neighborhood and we can just chill out for a week. We are planning some day trips out of the city. The weather itself will be nice enough for biking, which it wasn't when we went in December. We have a very good friend that lives in Copenhagen who we'll end up visiting before too long.

BillT

Monkey
With having a 2nd child last year, my wife stopping work, and me neglecting to modify my withholding, I'm due for a huge return. I'm going to try to wrangle some of that money to get a new frame, fork, and front wheel (Knolly Endorphin, Pike, and 20mm front wheel) or at least get some bike parts that I want and then use the rest to redo my kitchen - granite, new fridge, new oven, new sink, new faucet.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I thought you had given up riding bikes? :confused:
Nope.

I wasn't riding much (if at all) because of the band. Can't risk broken bones within about 6 weeks of a gig.

We were gigging like every six weeks. :rolleyes:

I'll have some riding time between now and late summer.