Quantcast

what won't I do for money?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
laura said:
I think I'd rather just not enjoy the movie.
Don't go pumpin your chest out too much now. Just because you can hold your own to all these white collar warriors doesn't necessarily mean that's good preperation for the day camp horror you've committed yourself to.:ouch:

And because we all know you've been waiting to hear it... Suck it up Princess!:nopity: :rofl:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
did i mention its a christain camp. I was totally oblivious to this. Now I may be singing jesus loves me and leading prayer. Maybe I shoud just end it all now.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
laura said:
did i mention its a christain camp. I was totally oblivious to this. Now I may be singing jesus loves me and leading prayer. Maybe I shoud just end it all now.
Those are always the worst, most repressed kids. Get ready for an orgy.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
laura said:
Ahahaha

Don't forget to dress right for the occasion.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
laura said:
Background on my situation-
I have been working on a reasearch project all semester for community based health research and planning. I have been working with a core group of kids from a middle school in memphis on ideas of healthy communities and the developement of health messages.

This summer they will attend a day camp teaching them the ins and outs of media production in order to produce these messages and have a traveling exhibit detailing their life and health in their communities. To kick off the summer day camp, there is a three day over night camp for the kids next week.

We just found out that they must have supervisors for the entire camp. I said no f'in way, Jose'............Until they offered to pay me. So next wednesday, thursday and friday I will be a frickin camp counserlor to a group of 12 and 13 year olds. Are you frickin kidding me. I am terrified of this age group.

binary visions said:
Don't let them know you're terrified. They can smell fear and will eat you for breakfast.
I work with kids this age just about everyday. You'll be fine. They aren't nearly as terrifying in person as in your dreams and as portrayed on tv ;)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
TreeSaw said:
I work with kids this age just about everyday. You'll be fine. They aren't nearly as terrifying in person as in your dreams and as portrayed on tv ;)

well, while that eases my fears of children it does nothing for my fear of devotionals and chapels. :p

neanderthal

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
Pittsburgh
laura said:

Better brush up on your Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. You do of course know all 12 verses? I think it's manditory that you sing it at Christian camps.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
neanderthal said:
Better brush up on your Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. You do of course know all 12 verses? I think it's manditory that you sing it at Christian camps.
Easy it is just "Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya." and repeat ad nauseum. Although having an accoustic guitar playing hippy is mandatory.