Quantcast

What would MisterClean do if he found these jumps?

What Would MisterClean Do If He Found These Jumps?

• Return with a backhoe and plow them.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Call the police to make sure no illegal activities took place.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Get some fishing line and teach the kids a lesson about building illegal jumps.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Cry in his pillow for the 800th night in a row.

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Ride them.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Stroke his 'stache and challenge the builders to an XC race for $5K.

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
kidwoo said:
I wouldn't wish that on anyone who enjoys a bicycle.
agreed
kidwoo said:
What would be more productive is a severing of the internet posturing from the human who decided to raise kids and extend true condolences to a fellow biker who lost his.
productive it would be, however, as the old addage goes, a leapord can't change his spots... and to see JD and his posts on the different mtb sites, I fail to see how any of it can be seen as funny or even in some way entertaining! it would be against his nature to offer such condolensces because that may be misconstrued as weakness by others on the net!!!

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
brungeman said:
MisterClean got DNA on his chin!!!
WTF?! How did I get dragged into this crap? :think:

Do I need to change my username now? I guess I could ask Rip/Opeth/Rip/Opeth how he did it.

J

JRB

maxyedor said:
Hey I grew up in the O.C., I take great offense to that coment. I challenge you to a race for a large some of money!

That's how we do it in the O.C. B1tch!:mumble:
OK - but I think you would find the trails in Austin great, and we won't bump into clean or any of his cronies.

*It was generalized talking just being funny. I'm not sure about the geographic layout without looking, since I never went to SoCal, but they can't be too bad there. They did produce Descendents.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
DRB said:
Sit in the woods and touch himself while watching the young boys jumping....
alright !!
you now need to come over and clean the spewed coffee off my keyboard.

too danged funny.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
kidwoo said:
I know for a fact I could ride porc rim on 70oz of water because I've done it
Was this in triple-digit temperatures in the middle of the day? It almost sounds like you are advocating using only 70oz of water on Dorkupine Rim. I hope nobody follows your method.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
sanjuro said:
I post here because this is a community of cyclists.
Community? Do you live inside a computer?

sanjuro said:
you never apologized to mtbr community.
There's that word "community" again. There's this really funny song called, "Living In A Virtual World", is it about you?

As far as apologizing to a bunch of nameless pc thug internet dilweeds goes, they can kiss my backside. Those who post there and actually know me didn't ask for one, so why would I apologize to strangers? You're hilarious!

J

JRB

MisterClean said:

There's that word "community" again. There's this really funny song called, "Living In A Virtual World", is it about you?

As far as apologizing to a bunch of nameless pc thug internet dilweeds goes, they can kiss my backside. Those who post there and actually know me didn't ask for one, so why would I apologize to strangers? You're hilarious!

Yeah - I always go around thumping my chest, acting like a prick because people don't know me. You are an asshole. Dickhead.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
MisterClean said:

Yeah, what's the point of common courtesy to people that you go out of your way to communicate with?

Are you really this dense? Why do you bother posting here (and apparently in other places as well) if the only purpose is to get hated on by being a dick? Seriously, I would like to know....

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
brungeman said:
Sorry DNA...

I'll change mine:thumb:
Cool. I was only joking about changing my name (but I certainly don't want to be associated with an assclown like Mr. Clean).

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DNA said:
Cool. I was only joking about changing my name (but I certainly don't want to be associated with an assclown like Mr. Clean).
WERD!!!

PS... I don't know if I have my old avi here... I know it is on my home computer...

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
brungeman said:
WERD!!!

PS... I don't know if I have my old avi here... I know it is on my home computer...
It wasn't your avi, it is the line in your signature

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DNA said:
It wasn't your avi, it is the line in your signature
yeah, but they go hand in hand... some people thought that was me, and they thought that was a joint.. I needed the signature to explain that that is in fact the photo of JD (Mr. Clean) the douche nozzle that has graced us all with his negative presence! And of course that is leftovers on his chin of one of his trail encounters…

J

JRB

brungeman said:
yeah, but they go hand in hand... some people thought that was me, and they thought that was a joint.. I needed the signature to explain that that is in fact the photo of JD (Mr. Clean) the douche nozzle that has graced us all with his negative presence! And of course that is leftovers on his chin of one of his trail encounters…
Maybe you could just change it to "sperm" then.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
loco said:
Maybe you could just change it to "sperm" then.
Look at that, Loco being useful. Good thinking. I would hate to hinder your efforts to bag on MC Douche-Nozzle.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
MisterClean said:
Was this in triple-digit temperatures in the middle of the day? It almost sounds like you are advocating using only 70oz of water on Dorkupine Rim. I hope nobody follows your method.
I have no idea what the temperatures were. The most complex thing I owned the time was a chain breaker.

It was hot as sh1t at the end of august/beginning of september. I hadn't looked at a calender for over 3 months but I do remember all I owned at the time was a 70oz camelback and that I wanted to ride some of the well known moab loops before moving to tahoe and gaining employment. That was one of them.

I'm not advocating squat other than you quit acting like your holier than thou attitude is excusable. People kill themselves in avalanches and in SUVs on icy roads up here all the time. I don't sit at my little preachbox computer and blame it on tv though. That's as naive as the sect of society you wish to chastise.

Your refusal to respond to the meat of my post(s) at least gives the impression that you're capable of separating yourself from your internet tough guy crap.......or at least the realization that you crossed a line when completely uncalled for.

For that I thank you.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
JRogers said:
Yeah, what's the point of common courtesy to people that you go out of your way to communicate with?
It's really far out of my way. I had to ride my bike 100 miles to post here. I show common courtesy to people with a brain. The leg-humping weenies can expect this monkey to fling poo at them.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Sanjuro, we know Mr. Clean is anoying, but your afeelings over the boyhood molestation needs to be brought to a therapist, not to this pent up rage for Mr. C

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
TheMontashu said:
Sanjuro, we know Mr. Clean is anoying, but your afeelings over the boyhood molestation needs to be brought to a therapist, not to this pent up rage for Mr. C
I'm entertained to some degree by the dipsh1t adults who act like asses.

I'm disturbed however to see the new ones in training.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
kidwoo said:
I'm entertained to some degree by the dipsh1t adults who act like asses.

I'm disturbed however to see the new ones in training.
I know sanjuro personely, and if I realt end up offending him he will punch me in the face.