Quantcast

What would you buy if you won Power Ball

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Now that it is up to 365 Million dollars: What would you do with that much money.

365million
182 Million if you do the one time cash out
81 Million After taxes

So what would you do with 81millions bucks?

I would open up a bike/ski/outdoor adventures store.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
travel.. and buy houses in the places i love!!!!.. of course my bike would come with me.. the only question would be which one???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
First thing I'd do is write out massive checks to my family members.

House, new Toyota Tacoma, a nice bag of camera gear and then I'd hit the road and go traveling for a while!

I'd have a lot of happy friends, too.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
MancilG said:
Now that it is up to 365 Million dollars: What would you do with that much money.

365million
182 Million if you do the one time cash out
81 Million After taxes

So what would you do with 81millions bucks?

I would open up a bike/ski/outdoor adventures store.
Everything.

I'd buy Land. Lot's and lot's of land. And develop it for recreation use AND natural habitat conservancy. Then i'd give it to Land conservancy organization so I couldn’t be taxed AND it could NEVER be developed for commercial use. No Strip malls, NO town houses and NO Hummer dealerships.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
lots and lots of land. Perhaps in 2 different places - some land here in upstate NY, and some out west. Of course it will all be for riding/trails.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
jacksonpt said:
lots and lots of land. Perhaps in 2 different places - some land here in upstate NY, and some out west. Of course it will all be for riding/trails.
I wana buy a mountain. The most knarlly rocky useless hunk of stone ever. Then I’m going to build a mtb trail right to the top.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Here is my list:

-Killer house around here in PA with a huge bmx/slopestyle park in the woods.
-Small Pad in the hills of Laguna
-The bike shop i used to work at and spend every waking hour there :wink:

Cars :drool:
1. Lambo Gallardo
2. S4 Negarro Blue (b5 style)
3. Hummer h1
4. BMW 7 series
5. G - Wagon
6. Old school mini
7. Built Cj

I would also buy the whole lounge new rm jerseys :thumb:

i love daydreaming :drool:

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I would buy everyone that I like on RM a new bike (yes even N8 & Loco) but I live in a state that believes lotteries are a mortal sin, (so we have none) what a bunch of Jackasses....

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
The Toninator said:
Everything.

I'd buy Land. Lot's and lot's of land. And develop it for recreation use AND natural habitat conservancy. Then i'd give it to Land conservancy organization so I couldn’t be taxed AND it could NEVER be developed for commercial use. No Strip malls, NO town houses and NO Hummer dealerships.
You remind me of .... me.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'd set mine and MBC's family up. They need the money more than we do. After that, it'd be a loooong vacation that would include lots of biking and drinking. Then we'd buy a new house.

And there's no way in hell I'd keep my job. Don't get me wrong...I like my job, but I ain't keeping it. :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i'd buy land around my hometown, Fredericksburg, and in Colorado, which i would like to leave open for biking and skiing. i'd have to put a little cottage on there, of course...perhaps a bed & breakfast, as well.

then i'd pay off my mom's house and buy her a new truck.

then i'd pay off my dad's house, and buy him a new truck.

then i'd pay off my college loans.

then i'd pay off my girlfriend's loans.

then i'd give $100k to the ACS.

then i'd buy more land between Whistler and Pemberton...not a lot. enough for a couple small houses to rent out during the Olympics.

then i'd hire some badass accountant to help me figure out how to keep the money untaxed, legally.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
I think I'd get an RS6 Avant. :D
I just have a soft spot for the b5 negarro with alacantra seats...Id prob mod the hell out of it (all internal) stage 3 turbo :drool:...

Hell id buy the rs6 avant as well...Hell ill buy one for you even though you irritate me!

Wait you dont play the lotery and it is for suckers, your opinion does not matter in this thread!:hot:

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
I would buy everyone that I like on RM a new bike (yes even N8 & Loco) but I live in a state that believes lotteries are a mortal sin, (so we have none) what a bunch of Jackasses....
Wanna go partners on a ticket???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Just what we need. Another goddam wealthy absentee landowner in Colorado. :mad:

;)
You're state could use another nice person, such as Dustin.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
<snip>

Hell id buy the rs6 avant as well...Hell ill buy one for you even though you irritate me!
Good man! :thumb:

Wait you dont play the lotery and it is for suckers, your opinion does not matter in this thread!:hot:
Yeah - but you see my chances of winning the lottery are statistically the same as people who actually *buy* tickets. :p

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I spent $5 on 5 chances of Powerball $'s last night at the liquor store when I bought a bottle of Belvidere vodka and a bottle of Cointreau...

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:think:

BTW - who is "Dustin"? :confused:
Damn it - I was thinking "you're in a state that could use another nice person, such as Dustin".

Oh well - I try.

Dustin is "Inbred", and is a very cool kid.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
SkaredShtles said:
Just what we need. Another goddam wealthy absentee landowner in Colorado. :mad:

;)
that's all we've got in Frederickburg. they own the best land...there's tons of good riding to be had there, but no one will open up the land that they see 3 months out of the year.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MunkeeHucker said:
i would buy N8 a 24" cruiser.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I'd buy something sweet for the BF and my mom first

Then I'd buy myself a house with lots of land for riding and a Hybrid and a Mini to park outside.

I'd buy a carbon roadbike for myself and one for Rob, a Livestrong bike to hang in the bike room and a DH bike and an SS too.

I'd have a seafood dinner every night and travel whenever I wanted to.

Dreaming from my cubicle...:weee:

J

JRB

I'd buy bluebug a new crib so she could take her bike in. It would have a pole, but it would be brass and used for dancing. :devil:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MancilG said:
I would buy RM
I would buy Rm and then ban N8.

Either that or I would buy N8 a clue.

Seriously though, like many of you I would hook up family and friends, buy land for recreational purposes, and travel forever. Oh and I would buy many cool cars. I've always wanted an Avanti. (As well as many others)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ciaran said:
I would buy Rm and then ban N8.

Either that or I would buy N8 a clue.

Seriously though, like many of you I would hook up family and friends, buy land for recreational purposes, and travel forever. Oh and I would buy many cool cars. I've always waned an Avanti. (As well as many others)

Or you could just by some other nerds to play D&D dress up time with....

:rofl: