Quantcast

What would you do with a bathtub full of Fig Newtons?

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Wait 'till valentine's day.

Call a female over.

Hide underneath the newtons with only my junk poking out of the top.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Knowing you, I get the strange feeling that this isn't hypothetical.

Something you wanna share?

:D
If this isn't hypothetical how would you manage procuring enough fig newtons to fill a bath tub? As I am assuming a normal bath tubs holds between 15 and 20 gallons. Where do you get 15-20 gallons of fig newtons?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Do you ALWAYS have to pimp some quasi-counterculture alternative to every product ever mentioned on this site? Jesus Christ man! It gets old.
Boohoo. Why do we have to hear about overpriced bikes and microbrew all the time. Wash the sand out :blah:

splat

Nam I am
Naw. Our bathtub is roughly 23" x 51" x 14", 16,400 cubic inches, which comes out to about 70 gallons.
Actually

yahoo answears said:
The capacity of an average, US, standard run-of-the-mill built in bathtub filled up to the very bottom of the overflow, which is as full as you can get it is approx. 42 gallons

Let me clarify. All the standard size American Standard tubs are 42 gallons. I also went to the Kohler site and they are the same.
that amount does not exist.
:stupid: I can and have lived on them before!!

clockworked

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
AUS
oooohhhh. we have something like that. but the paste is made of a heap of different fruits.

if you had that and a multi vitamin, i reckon you could live on them for a pretty long time!

clockworked

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
AUS
oh ok. i thought you might have been a waterhead or lived under a rock, but i stand corrected.

how are things going in my second favorite country?
yeah not too bad. i'm still trying to convince a confectionary company to develop the koala bar though...