Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
If I sold wood in bergen county I have towns like franklin lakes, ridgewood, paramus ect. Most are rich white folk that pay out the ass for services. Not hard at all to make that kind of $

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
If I sold wood in bergen county I have towns like franklin lakes, ridgewood, paramus ect. Most are rich white folk that pay out the ass for services. Not hard at all to make that kind of $
in the land of poofs, governor mcgreevy is queen

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
He is actually right on this one. i live here-people pay STUPID money. my 16 year old friend just got a M3 for his birthday.And yes its a 2008

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I know people who do, go back to your boondocks platte and suck some delta house brats ok?

yes I am going hcor style on you
Gary the homeless guy next to the mall doesnt count.

you should come up there....so you can get banned from another mountain.

and delta house brats sounds mighty good about now

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
After reading through this thread (and a few others of PSPs) I have to come to the kids defense. I also carry a large machete in the toolbox of my truck, recycle scrap metal, cut and sell firewood and am interested in smaller farm animals such as goats, sheep, llamas and alpacas. I am a better driver than he is, but wasn't always. I have had some super dumb ideas and thoughts, I just failed to post them on ridemonkey as he has.

Here is a rundown of my PSP parrallels.

The machete: I carry a big, old Korean War surplus one that is very heavy and can actually cut down a medium size tree with no problem. If you fvck with me on a highway as he was fvcked with, I won't just pull it, I'll beat your ass with it, I don't fvck around.

Scrapping: Been doing it since I was 16 years old. I still do it today, I have access to a junkyard with a deal with the owner. We get all the wheels, radiators and heater cores we can get before the mobile crusher shows up. A rollback truck full of clean aluminum wheels will bring right around 5 grand, the same truck full of copper/brass radiators will bring 7. My partner and I can fill this truck in about a week doing it in the evenings. This is an ecologically sound process...all you tree hugging monkies should pat this kid on the back for NOT throwing batteries and the like in a landfill.

Firewood: once again, since I was around 14 or 15, we delivered it locally with a tractor and a trailer and always had more cash in our pockets than the kids with paper routes. Since living in Raleigh and owning a tree service I found that your money is in your market. I could sell a truckload on my Tacoma for 100 bucks to the subdivision/ culdesac folks all day long. This worked out to be right around 400 dollars a full cord. Most of you buying a "cord" aren't buying a real "cord". You're buying a face cord which is 18"X 4' x 8. A full cord is 4' x 4' x 8' and is very rare as far as wood sellers go.

Goats, sheep etc: easier to house and care for than cows and you get all the same byproducts, plus a few others that herefords or holstiens can't provide.

I consistently see a whole group of people knocking a kid that really tries to do better for himself albeit through different methods than you may have chose, it doesn't make him a moron, retard or failure. I see where you're coming from PSP, while I don't think everything you post is a stroke of brilliance, I do get it. Mostly because I was probably just about like you back in the day. Now at 40, I wouldn't change a thing. There really isn't much I can't do. My list of talents is way to long to post here, but they came from doing things for myself ever since I was a kid. Go ahead and sit in your cubicle, take your bike to the LBS and your car to the shop. Have someone come in and put that new addition on your house, buy all your food at the grocery store and depend on the someone else to provide all the services that I very easily provide for myself. Don't say it isn't you because I read this forum and it amazes me how clueless some of you folks are at what I would consider some of the most basic skill and abilities.

So...PSP..I got your back. If we ever met we would probably get along just fine. I, personally, like the way you think and believe you will go a long ways with your present mindset. Let the naysayers and critics sit in front of their monitors and judge "post quick reply" don't mean sh!t.

...Most of you buying a "cord" aren't buying a real "cord". You're buying a face cord which is 18"X 4' x 8. A full cord is 4' x 4' x 8' and is very rare as far as wood sellers go....
Don't think so. Anybody that burns serious wood knows what a face cord is.

PSP's a smart kid. He sets himself up deliberately just for the fun of taking flak. That takes some cojones.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Sometimes I post things to make things interesting on the board. Other times to see what others would do. I am smart, just chose to channel it into different places most dont, but most aren't president, millionaires, or people who have made major impacts on the world. :monkey:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Kid, I know for some strange reason you like taking things the hard way, I have been trying to stay out of this thread, but the morbidly curious side of me had to look.

Couple things

I dont belive your story, its funny, but I think your full of Sh&t.

Scrapping is a good living, hauling tires is not, if you move four hundred tires in a day, thats a hundred dollars, ad the cost of fuel, and a vehicle that is capable of doing so, and your short any good money.

You have alot of crazy ideas about making money, and I thnk its cool you go out and try them, but why not try, just for once, taking the easier way, and doing what other 17/18 year olds are doing to get there life going.......go to college, get an education, and get a job where you can afford to have what makes you happy.

Oh yeah, stop trying to be a target, your making the Dumbass's look bad

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Hmmm...this thread is certainly living to its potential with psp's straight up rural hustlin.

Gotta give the boy credit for ingenuity....even if I still doubt that anyone in Paramus uses wood...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I know someone that had something similar happen. He's in prison for life on murder charges.

Nice move.
Oh hell I gotta say it since you set me up for it.
I'd rather have twelve men judge men than six men carry me.

Though in your friends case, maybe the casket express would have been a better idea.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Sometimes I post things to make things interesting on the board. Other times to see what others would do. I am smart, just chose to channel it into different places most dont, but most aren't president, millionaires, or people who have made major impacts on the world. :monkey:
N 8? :think:

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Don't think so. Anybody that burns serious wood knows what a face cord is.
That's what I mean. My money was in my market. I sold to people who just wanted a bit to burn for the holidays or if the power went out, etc, etc. Giving me 100 bucks for a load of some really nice stuff was a bargain considering most of these folk were buying their wood from the grocery/ conveniant store for about 5 bucks for a bundle of sap wood and bark. Of course an old northwoods codger such as yourself would know what a full cord is:cheers:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Most of you buying a "cord" aren't buying a real "cord". You're buying a face cord which is 18"X 4' x 8. A full cord is 4' x 4' x 8' and is very rare as far as wood sellers go.
When I got my 2 cords for $120 it wasn't either of those really. We just filled my buddies 86"X144" dump trailer with 24" extenstion to the top. It is/was a lot of freaking wood.

I like to make fun of PSP because he brings it upon himself with his silly stories.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Killer deal there. Did you get it from a tree service, firewoodealer or other? I used to work for a tree crew in Buffalo called Aarons. Most of em are down this way now.
No I got it from my buddy who used to work for Davey tree, they give him a heads up when they have big trees down, he goes to the job sites with his trailer to pick up the stuuf and then cuts and splits it himslef at home. He heats his home with it but sells some extra to friends and what not for a good price.