Quantcast

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
If I had a car to grab stuff off I would go for the cat first, then aluminium rims. then the alternator. last thing I would grab is the battery. I have about a dozen rims and batteries in my barn now waiting for scrap to go up. I have no clue how many brake rotors are in there but I know i'll get a pretty penny. Hopefully next summer will yield similar prices as last and I will be able to buy a truck.
Did scrap ever go up?

Houndog

Chimp
Dec 18, 2011
Kid, I know for some strange reason you like taking things the hard way, I have been trying to stay out of this thread, but the morbidly curious side of me had to look.

Couple things

I dont belive your story, its funny, but I think your full of Sh&t.

Scrapping is a good living, hauling tires is not, if you move four hundred tires in a day, thats a hundred dollars, ad the cost of fuel, and a vehicle that is capable of doing so, and your short any good money.

You have alot of crazy ideas about making money, and I thnk its cool you go out and try them, but why not try, just for once, taking the easier way, and doing what other 17/18 year olds are doing to get there life going.......go to college, get an education, and get a job where you can afford to have what makes you happy.

Oh yeah, stop trying to be a target, your making the Dumbass's look bad[/QUOTE
A college education is no guarantee that one will do well enough to afford what they want..

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Kid, I know for some strange reason you like taking things the hard way, I have been trying to stay out of this thread, but the morbidly curious side of me had to look.

Couple things

I dont belive your story, its funny, but I think your full of Sh&t.

Scrapping is a good living, hauling tires is not, if you move four hundred tires in a day, thats a hundred dollars, ad the cost of fuel, and a vehicle that is capable of doing so, and your short any good money.

You have alot of crazy ideas about making money, and I thnk its cool you go out and try them, but why not try, just for once, taking the easier way, and doing what other 17/18 year olds are doing to get there life going.......go to college, get an education, and get a job where you can afford to have what makes you happy.

Oh yeah, stop trying to be a target, your making the Dumbass's look bad
A college education is no guarantee that one will do well enough to afford what they want..
Your right.... If you dont put in the effort when in college you are not getting ****

I admired the kid for working hard.... but no one can argue there is easier ways to make money through education

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
spreak engrish

noone

See also Noone

Contents
[hide] 1 English 1.1 Noun
1.2 Pronoun 1.2.1 Usage notes

[edit] English

[edit] Noun

noone (plural noones)
1.nobody, no person; not anyone.
2.(obsolete) Noon.

[edit] Pronoun

noone
1.Common misspelling of no one.

[edit] Usage notes
"Noone" is formed for consistency with "nobody", and also its opposites "anyone" and "everyone", but it is still considered nonstandard because of the doubled vowels creating a temptation to read and pronounce it as "noon" (/nuːn/).