Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I have been sick this past week. Went to the dr today and got more medicine. Driving home I was on a road with a 35mph speedlimit. I had some guy riding my ass so I slowed down to 35. He flips me off and then hits me from behind. I pull over as does he. His car is 50 feet back from mine and he starts flipping out. Saying things like I am going to ring out your neck you retard. He balled his fists and ran towards me. I pulled a machete out of my trunk and told him to get back. He freaked out, got in his car and left. He broke his headlights, I got a scuff on an already scuffed bumper. I guess point of the story is even if you are crazy dont mess with a sick crazier person.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
you should have taught him a lesson and chopped off an arm

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
This thread is useless without 1080p Video of the situation...

Requirements:

You = look like Chuck Norris.
Other guy = look like Gary Busey.

I'd pay $9.50 to see a movie about that.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
You had enough time to pull out your machete from your trunk, with someone running at you from only 50 ft away? What kinda of punisher car do you have rigged up?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I was in fear that I was going to have my ass beat by some crazy thats why I pulled it out. I keep it in my car for trail maintenance but it comes in handy in many situations.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
If I had a car to grab stuff off I would go for the cat first, then aluminium rims. then the alternator. last thing I would grab is the battery. I have about a dozen rims and batteries in my barn now waiting for scrap to go up. I have no clue how many brake rotors are in there but I know i'll get a pretty penny. Hopefully next summer will yield similar prices as last and I will be able to buy a truck.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
If I had a car to grab stuff off I would go for the cat first, then aluminium rims. then the alternator. last thing I would grab is the battery. I have about a dozen rims and batteries in my barn now waiting for scrap to go up. I have no clue how many brake rotors are in there but I know i'll get a pretty penny. Hopefully next summer will yield similar prices as last and I will be able to buy a truck.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I was in fear that I was going to have my ass beat by some crazy thats why I pulled it out. I keep it in my car for trail maintenance but it comes in handy in many situations.
Hey grom, dial 911. Get a plate number, partial plate number, vehicle description. Think of that? Now you could be in more trouble than him and not even know it yet.

Did your car not work once you pulled over? if the jackass was out of his car I would have tore ass out of there! Even by some freak reason a cop saw you speading you could pull RIGHT over jump out and tell the cops that dude is chasing you.

You're a moron.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Oh ****....Westy & Boogenman literally made me laugh out loud.

Is this kid for real, though? I mean I am beginning to think he is some kind of bot created by vBulletin to keep forums rolling.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I had some ass clown in Virginia pull something like this one time.
Mind you, I don't bring knives to gun fights. I bring a gun.

He popped out of his car after pulling a t-bone stop on me, blocking my forward progress, and decided it would be a good time to approach my truck with his right hand down and behind him.

He did not enjoy seeing my Glock 29.

"I'm calling the cops mother ****er, how dare you pull a gun on me!"
"Sir, I am giving you to the count of three before I shoot you and everyone in your mother ****ing Acura. Be smart, get back in the car."

So long story short, he calls the cops, its like the end of The Blues Brothers as I exit the wine store, they cuff and stuff me, run it down with my wife and some witnesses as to what happened, came up, let me out of the car, thanked me for not shooting this Semper Fi ****stain, and sent me on my way with their blessings, stating in the same situation they would have dropped him like Witney dropped Bobby.

Long story short, never be exactly sure you're only getting into a knife fight.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
If you really wanted to psych him out you should have cut off your finger and thrown it at him. Baseketball style.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Oh ****....Westy & Boogenman literally made me laugh out loud.

Is this kid for real, though? I mean I am beginning to think he is some kind of bot created by vBulletin to keep forums rolling.

I have seen the little bastard in person, he is real. :nopity:

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
are you serious? i think the overall IQ of RM just dropped a few points.

*waiting on Arkayne to 'shop 'PSP' on helmet*