Quantcast

what you drinkin tonihgt?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
a pinot noir

20 minutes, huh? well, some people can't type without typos even if they took forevah... but that's cuz they're dumb.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Bottle of Penfold's Koonunga Hills Cabarnet.
one of the best values on the market.

PS: if you and your wife a free tomorrow night, get a babysitter and come to our place for a party/get-together. All the quality wine you can drink :) PM me for directions.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LordOpie said:
one of the best values on the market.

PS: if you and your wife a free tomorrow night, get a babysitter and come to our place for a party/get-together. All the quality wine you can drink :) PM me for directions.
Wife's goin' to Breck for the weekend. Maybe I'll show up with my 3 kids. :)

Mmmmmm............. free wine............ :drool:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Transcend said:
I had that while I wa sin London, it was pretty damn good. Everyone told me it was a girl beer though. :ouch: :(
It is very good, most ignorant English hate it because it's French. The French brewery is actually owned by an English company now though. My favourite is their 'Single Malt' but it's impossible to get over here.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I believe I was drinking the single malt on tap. I was diggin' it. I cannot stand thick pasty dark beers with crap floating in them with no carbonation (hand pumped) at room temperature ie: all english beers that were on tap.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Transcend said:
I believe I was drinking the single malt on tap. I was diggin' it. I cannot stand thick pasty dark beers with crap floating in them with no carbonation (hand pumped) at room temperature ie: all english beers that were on tap.
Say it ain't so mate. Hand pumped from the cellar is where it's at in England.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
valve bouncer said:
Say it ain't so mate. Hand pumped from the cellar is where it's at in England.

:thumb: my favorite kind of beer.

transcend, the beers (uniformly) are not dark, unless you happened to fall into a slew of porters. the pale ales and bitters are fairly blond in nature.

i had a couple pillsner urquells, and a clerico barbera w/ dinner (shared w/ the neighbors). a sambuca nightcap. and now is nighttime. good night.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
maxyedor said:
Tonight I'm slumming it and drinking Corona.
In NZ Corona is almost premium. A beer's 'percieved quality' and therefore price is often determined by how far away it is brewed from you. In NZ it is one of the most expensive beers. When i lived in AZ it was cheap as poop. I personally think Corona is quite a nice light beer no matter where I buy it. It's one of the great really hot day beers.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
My aunt and uncle are here to visit!... we have had sangria and beer by the pool; after dinner probably some more mixed drinks by the hot tub and pool! :weee:

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
antimony said:
My aunt and uncle are here to visit!... we have had sangria and beer by the pool; after dinner probably some more mixed drinks by the hot tub and pool! :weee:

Nice. How you mixing your sangria?

I personally hate the stuff, but it's all the younger kids have been drinking it lately. It's got a gnarly hangover to it, but that could be because we buy the 99 cent Don Simon stuff (oh, it's definitely in a box) and sip it down quick with a straw.