Quantcast

What'd I miss?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Some genius decided to create a user and start a bunch of stupid threads. It was a very original move, we were all very impressed :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo said:
Some genius decided to create a user and start a bunch of stupid threads. It was a very original move, we were all very impressed :rolleyes:
I missed that one. I got home and logged on and all I saw was the aftermath. Sounds like the dude had posted some very inappropriate stuff.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ciaran said:
I missed that one. I got home and logged on and all I saw was the aftermath. Sounds like the dude had posted some very inappropriate stuff.
Why can't people just follow the rules?

:rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
These "Forum Board Terrorists" are getting out of hand, we should bring back the old regime. The old Ridemonkey would have saw to it that all of our rights were taking away, exterminating this vermin.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Skookum said:
These "Forum Board Terrorists" are getting out of hand, we should bring back the old regime. The old Ridemonkey would have saw to it that all of our rights were taking away, exterminating this vermin.
They didn't get booted?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Andy_B said:
did you get booted from Bikemojo?
I know I didn't just had the thread moved then eventually deleted, but my Texas suck thread is still up, but It might only be up due to slow traffic or the slower reading skills of the forum members....

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
stinkyboy said:
My threads were killed, but I got PM's from people asking me to stick around and shake things up.

Dammit, I fit in!

You must be getting old or slow, well maybe both...

Maybe try the transgendered or he/she approach...:think: