Quantcast

^Whatday GMT^

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Sorry to hear about that heatwave you guys are experiencing up there in the Northeast - down here, we just call it Summer.

I'm heading down to the lower portion of our great state this morning to meet with some folks from Energizer Batteries about some interior upfit graphics and architectural films for their lobby area. I'm right next to the zoo, so hopefully they won't mistake me for an escaped baboon.

I pleased to report that we're now back on a normal Taco Tuesday schedule - I had been pushing Wing Wednesday over into Spaghetti Thursday for a few weeks....and, look...I wasn't happy about it either, but life comes at you fast, man. Sometimes you have to make adjustments.

Y'all be good to each other out there....news is reporting increased anger with a small chance of going-the-fvck-off-on-a-fool in the afternoon, so watch your backs.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My manager decided to call me at 5:30 ay em :/
Time zones are an important consideration people.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year with a 105 heat index. Hey, that's hot even for you hot weather living people. I hit the rail trail before work for my one hour run in some early morning warm grossness. 8.25 miles at 7:16 pace. I'll take it. I was freakin soaked in sweat when I finished...clothes fully drenched.

I had a great 20 mile ride on the tri bike last night. I was going to skip it because of how hot it was but I am glad I SIUP.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Cystoscope this afternoon. at least i get to leave work early but rather not have a camera shoved up my dickhole.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Cystoscope this afternoon. at least i get to leave work early but rather not have a camera shoved up my dickhole.
Some people do it for fun, so try to enjoy it.

sunrise in the bong shed with coffee, its been a while.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wait.......

That's enough of a thing for it to have a name?

:fie:
yeah. it violates ratings standards, even for XXX, so I have had to cut a couple scenes with it. One of the only things that makes me cringe up here.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am herding cats at work--acting chief this week, and of course all hell breaks loose.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year with a 105 heat index. Hey, that's hot even for you hot weather living people.
Thankfully, we have had a pretty good monsoon season here, so weather has not been getting very hot often. Lows are in the mid 70's and highs are just over 100.

Speaking of monsoons and weather, its supposed to rain this weekend for our camping trip, so it should be nice and cool on the lake, good for paddling.

Anyone here Wind Surf? Looking at trying it out.

Work is a ghost town today... works for me.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I do. It's lots of fun but it's gear ($$$$) intensive and has a pretty steep learning curve. I wouldn't do it at all if my dad wasn't an avid racer. I just mooch off his extra gear and join him on occasion. The dude is out on the water 2/3 times a week in the summer and fall.
Learning curve is the normal for a lot of hobbies, so no issues there. There are a few people around selling gear for a good price.
1 person in Phoenix is selling 3 boards, 2 masts and sails for $875, Another is selling 2 boards, atleast 1 mast and 8 sails for $200,
1 guy local is selling 2 boards, masts and sails for $400. So i can find good deals, since its the desert. I already have someone to teach me. I met him at Parker Canyon lake last time i was out kayaking. Looking forward to trying.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Where didja ride?
I'm flying solo and pondering where to head this afternoon. @Nick and @Full Trucker any ride plans?
No ride this evening for me... but I will be at Mountain Toad Brewing around 7p for the ADVANCED SCREENING of the 30-minute documentary/Lifetime movie of our 2017 Baja 1000 run. You know, in case you're thirsty or something after you ride. We'll probably fire up the movie around 7:30-7:45p or so.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin peeps!

Another day hanging out in Seward. Saw some wildlife on our cruise yesterday, so that was pretty neat.

Contemplating cutting my hair down to a normal length. :dead: