Quantcast

^Whatday GMT^

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fucking fly-boys just did a low level fly by of the house. Holy shit are those things loud. :thumb:
Once stood on the edge of one of the taxi ways at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia, as an F18 did a touch and go. It almost rumbled the poo right out of my colon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This tree fell down about 30 feet behind us... in the spot where we usually take a rest. Close call.

Shit was LOUD.

Apparently a tornado touched down a few miles from this place on monday. Which explains all the other downed trees and crap.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
This tree fell down about 30 feet behind us... in the spot where we usually take a rest. Close call.

Shit was LOUD.

Apparently a tornado touched down a few miles from this place on monday. Which explains all the other downed trees and crap.
That may have hurt a little bit. Glad no one was in the way.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well that was fun.... So to recap the day...

Its been five years since I have ridden dh
My "just take it slowly" attitude lasted a run and a half.
I hit some tables, some step ups, step down steep rollers blah blah.
Last run was the most impressive as my back brakes went out completely, made for a super fast run.

And most importantly, I didn't die

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well that was fun.... So to recap the day...

Its been five years since I have ridden dh
My "just take it slowly" attitude lasted a run and a half.
I hit some tables, some step ups, step down steep rollers blah blah.
Last run was the most impressive as my back brakes went out completely, made for a super fast run.

And most importantly, I didn't die
Big Sky?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hey monkeys! I have not ridden in 6 days and the weather was fucking beautiful so I popped a norco, a muscle relaxer and 2 Aleve before grabbing the giggle pig and heading to the trails. Then I remembered something about not opperatoring heavy equipment so I swapped to the hard tail at the last moment. 11 minutes slower on the usual 8.5 mile river loop, not feeling much pain now but tomorrow may be a different story.

Also: the sun dipped into the horizon at 8:05 and some of the scrub oak is beginning to turn orange.