Quantcast

+++ Whateverday ???

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
In the town where I went to college there was a chicken wing restaurant that was only open on Sundays. When anyone I knew tried to order anything they were told they had sold out.
LOL. Guy I know told me laundering story from Indiana. He drops his girl off for an appt and looks around for somewhere to eat. He sees a little hole in the wall burger place and goes in. The guy looks at him suspiciously and asks what he wants. At this point, bro is getting some sketch vibes and says "A.. burger?" The guy at the counter goes "Oh, a burger! He wants the burger!" and turns on the grill. Bro said it was the best damn burger he ever had.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
LOL. Guy I know told me laundering story from Indiana. He drops his girl off for an appt and looks around for somewhere to eat. He sees a little hole in the wall burger place and goes in. The guy looks at him suspiciously and asks what he wants. At this point, bro is getting some sketch vibes and says "A.. burger?" The guy at the counter goes "Oh, a burger! He wants the burger!" and turns on the grill. Bro said it was the best damn burger he ever had.
We had a whole string of local taco shops get shut down a while back when it turned out they were all money laundering fronts for Mexican drug cartels. They were some of the best tacos in town. :(

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I have an ancient Hadley 135mm t/a laying around, but you'd have to check their website to see if anything is compatible

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I assume you want a rear hub? I just have a front pro2.
I'm selling an old wheelset and the freehub is chewed up from years of use and the very end got knackered when one of the cogs on a Shimano cassette blew apart.

Figured it'd be easier to sell if I found a less hacked up freehub than this one...

Every once in a while, one has to face up to necessary house repairs; I happened to notice this:
2020-06-02-085203-.jpg

Started digging into it yesterday, of course the rot extends into the bottom of the corner posts, the drip edge, and the water table board, still pulling crap out to figure out how stupid this exercise is going to get. :panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Every once in a while, one has to face up to necessary house repairs; I happened to notice this:
View attachment 146024
Started digging into it yesterday, of course the rot extends into the bottom of the corner posts, the drip edge, and the water table board, still pulling crap out to figure out how stupid this exercise is going to get. :panic:
One of the reasons I appreciate large eaves. Although problematic with ice damn on poorly insulated homes.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
View attachment 146024
Buy a house, they said.

It'll be fun, they said.

They lied.

:mad:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Does anyone have an old Hope Pro 2 hub or spare freehub laying around?
I've got an HG freehub from my Pro 2 rear and I think it's for the OG axle configuration. I think my hub is currently sort of an EVO as I had to change the axle to put an XD freehub on it.

I can take a photo, I don't recall it looking as chewed up as yours.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm selling an old wheelset and the freehub is chewed up from years of use and the very end got knackered when one of the cogs on a Shimano cassette blew apart.

Figured it'd be easier to sell if I found a less hacked up freehub than this one...

20200603_113608_copy_768x1365.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just learned that there are two, that’s 2, more protests scheduled for downtown tonight. There were over a thousand in mah Art hood yesterday. Hopefully these remain peaceful.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got my 10yr anniversary reward at work yesterday - credits to the work store (with actual cool stuff). Gotta decide what I want now. I'm torn on a fryer and a nail gun.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lol. don't think i got a single thing for 10. next summer will be 15 if i still have a job.

got a case of pernicious at le costco just now. haven't been there in months. they did have some generic tp in stock. did not acquire. wife had just gotten a brick of it in early march and we've still got some left.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Another good day of riding and I managed to stay rubber side down. Its super dusty with sometimes makes for some interesting cornering.