• George Bush

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Secret Squirrel said:
He sorta does have that "I just squashed my drawers" look to him in that photo....
OFF TOPIC!!~!@#)#@%)$^*(

Hmm 2 people voted for George Bush.... i think the mods should double check i.p.'s for multiple accounts from N8.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Skookum said:
OFF TOPIC!!~!@#)#@%)$^*(

Hmm 2 people voted for George Bush.... i think the mods should double check i.p.'s for multiple accounts from N8.
Off topic?? I thought that that banter was quite witty myself... Fine...Whatever someone ends up paying for a frozen, vacuum-sealed, mystery content Hawk Dog is money better spent than contributing to the Republicans' campaign.....Happy now??

On a side-note: I think Skooks is just mad cause he has that same "I just squashed myself" look on his face right now....:love:

lucky13

Chimp
Jun 3, 2005
Seattle, WA
Rip said:
Well, he nearly did himself in with a pretzel...
yea,.. too bad he didn't kick the bucket,..

$450,000 seems to be only his salary. Anybody got the figures on how much he has cost the world in general? The war alone is hovering at 2.2 billion a month. For what, I don't know. "Freedom"

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i think the world would become American Football fans if they made the President be the return man for the opening kickoff in the Superbowl.

oh yah and....

Go Hawks!!!!!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Mmm, rugby...
Skooks, thanks for bringing up the subject, cause the
HAWKS ARE GOING TO ROCK THE SUPERBOWL!!
(In an annoyingly large font too, might I add)