Quantcast

Whats been keeping me busy last while.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Hey Folks,
So Thursday the other week I finally had presented to the local city council our proposal to relocate my bike shop across the road to the site of the former lawn bowls club.
We have to move as last August the guy that sold me the bike shop business turned around and sold the building to developers..... Bugger! :rant:

The council voted it through so now it goes to public notification and consultation.
Going to use this opportunity to create more of a community hub, since buying the shop we have really worked hard on having more community involvement but now we can use this move to re focus and push that aspect a bit harder.

But anyway here's what's been making my tear my hair out for the last while...... I suck at proposal writing.

http://wellington.govt.nz/~/media/your-council/meetings/Committees/Community-Sport-and-Recreation-Committee/2014/09/MudCyclesProposalFINAL-3.pdf

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I just shipped a base for a Italian bread oven to NZ. It is made of Iron and forged in Verona Italy in 1883. As soon as I secure the oven that goes with it in Bridgeport CT and ship that to NZ also. I will be paid very handsomely...