Quantcast

What's everybody doing today after work?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
same thing i've been doing for the last month and will be doing for the next 2 months, sittin around with a broken arm. man i wish i could at least go to work. it would be cool to be able to drive to.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
same thing i've been doing for the last month and will be doing for the next 2 months, sittin around with a broken arm. man i wish i could at least go to work. it would be cool to be able to drive to.

Damn that sucks!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Either go out with the gf or ride im not sure right now, i have been spending a little too much time on the bike and not the gf :D ;)

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Gonna do a 2 hr. mtb ride outta my old home town and then meet up with a buddy for some serious mexican food eating.... mmmmmmmm

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Trying not to die in the heat and humidity. I also think we're going to look at a couple more houses tonight.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
hmmm....happy hour maybe?

Bike ride maybe?

And eventually before tomorrow a.m. - some laundry. I'm almost out of clean underwear! :eek:

Screw Underware just go commando, it's summer time!!!

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I havent decided yet...game 7 of the Stanley Cup will totally engulf this here city, so I might find a nice spot up on a hill to watch the city burn when they win...or I could go down to 17th and watch the boobies.. of course I can catch all the highlights on www.flamesgirls.com <--not work safe! or I might go to the gym, and if its nice and dried up enough I might go to COP and do some riding...im still undecided.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
waddya mean, after work? ha, you yanks and brits had a 3 day weekend last week, it was the oirish turn this weekend. glorious weather, went to see the tall ships down @ the quay, came home and rode around w/ miles, went to see a 10K road race/charity event featuring 40,000 women, and had friends over for a bbq. nice monday.

back to work tomorrow.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Well I got to take my tux back for the wedding I had on Sat. I am going to go pick up a few job applications and well I'm over there go over to the bike shop. Tonight I might go for a little spin if the wind settles down.

Fishing sounds like fun, what are you going fishing for Stosh? We will need some pictures tomorrow.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Trail maintenance. Have to move a tree off a trail. Then I am going to gather rocks to start building a new bridge. Should be dark by the time I get home....jdcamb

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
CrAckErKorEan said:
Going to school.

Leave the house at 20 after 6 in the morning and get home at 15 til 11 at night. ACK
wow, that sucks. that's like my high school schedule all over again :D

anyway, after work i am going to start working on prelude 3 and fugue 3 (c sharp major) from the well tempered clavier. you can hear last night's rather mechanical take on fugue 2 here: http://tjclark.ath.cx/Fugue 2 in C minor.m4a . disclaimer: this was a "2.5 hand", 3 track production since i can't play this particular fugue cleanly up to speed.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Toshi said:
wow, that sucks. that's like my high school schedule all over again :D

anyway, after work i am going to start working on prelude 3 and fugue 3 (c sharp major) from the well tempered clavier. you can hear last night's rather mechanical take on fugue 2 here: http://tjclark.ath.cx/Fugue 2 in C minor.m4a . disclaimer: this was a "2.5 hand", 3 track production since i can't play this particular fugue cleanly up to speed.
"i'm partial to the fugue" - radar o'reilly

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
narlus said:
"i'm partial to the fugue" - radar o'reilly
ahha awesome. with this and that spud comment, you're just full of obscure references today :D . you see, i wasn't alive in the era of m.a.s.h.