Quantcast

"Whats for lunch" thread

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Edit: Make that a grilled chicken salad with blueberry poppyseed dressing and all the fixins with a side of sweet potato fries.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
SuzyCreamcheese said:
I'm having some of this.

The Cheese
yesss!

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php

i am going to have a chicken taco salad w/sour cream and salsa, just like every other day i eat at the hospital cafeteria. predictable in this i am, yes.

update: i actually didn't have that! amazing eh. had "turkey katsu" over rice + onions from the "pan-asian" food place at the student union building.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Toshi said:
look at the link i posted 3 posts up.
Hahahaha.....Awesome review.

"Only imagine you are opening the can while your head is wedged in a horse's ass."

"The can shows a serving suggestion of the Potted Meat being served on squares of toast. I would also suggest squares of toilet paper. Or maybe a nice diaper."

I've never seen this stuff in NY. Must be some kind of law forbidding its consumption--though it could be a nifty tool for population control

:sneaky:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bluebug32 said:
Hahahaha.....Awesome review.

"Only imagine you are opening the can while your head is wedged in a horse's ass."

"The can shows a serving suggestion of the Potted Meat being served on squares of toast. I would also suggest squares of toilet paper. Or maybe a nice diaper."

I've never seen this stuff in NY. Must be some kind of law forbidding its consumption--though it could be a nifty tool for population control

:sneaky:
that is considered fine dining here in the dirty south. just slap some on some saltines, mmmmmm....its redneck pate.

my lunch...toasted sammich with boarshead smoked turkey & cappy, carrots & cottage cheese.