Quantcast

Whats for lunch

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
My parents are in the big city today for some shopping, so we're gonna get some Mexican food. Yummmm... bean and cheese burrito enchilada style :drool:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
We didn't have time to hit the Mexican place. So we ended up going to Panera Bread. I had a portabello & mozzarella on some sort of focaccia bread. It was awesome :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Halushki - Polish Cabbage and Noodles, I spiced it up with some cut up Kilbasea.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Echo said:
We didn't have time to hit the Mexican place. So we ended up going to Panera Bread. I had a portabello & mozzarella on some sort of focaccia bread. It was awesome :thumb:
mmm nice!!!!! thers a place in brooklyn (an italian place go figure) that makes it , i have to go there at least once a week.. the secret is in the bread.. you need to have great bread. when you say "big city" do u mean manhattan???

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Echo said:
Ha :D

Nope, just Rochester. Manhattan is the "HUGE city" :blah:
gotcha.... I was looking at freeridepark.com... thats going to be something nice... I m gonna have to come visit you and check it out.

are you involved in the building at all?? Hos the progress going?? are there trails to ride there already???
Im looking forward to it

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Echo said:
I'm not the biggest fan of that place. I ordered had a portabello there and that was the grosses thing I had ever eaten

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
hooples3 said:
gotcha.... I was looking at freeridepark.com... thats going to be something nice... I m gonna have to come visit you and check it out.

are you involved in the building at all?? Hos the progress going?? are there trails to ride there already???
Im looking forward to it
It's taking a long time to build, and we have a lot of work to do. But there's enough stuff there now that we have a few fun runs when the building is done for the day. There are a couple decent sized things there but the really big stuff has not been added yet.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Echo said:
It's taking a long time to build, and we have a lot of work to do. But there's enough stuff there now that we have a few fun runs when the building is done for the day. There are a couple decent sized things there but the really big stuff has not been added yet.
its ok ... im allergic to the big stuff