Quantcast

What's For Lunch?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I read today that you can get bird flu from driving past a zoo, so keep your windows rolled up, and your vents closed! I wear those surgical masks wherever I go.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
stinkyboy said:
I read today that you can get bird flu from driving past a zoo, so keep your windows rolled up, and your vents closed! I wear those surgical masks wherever I go.
You and Michael Jackson.

The Cheese

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Four big homemade cookies

2 oatmeal with raisins
2 chocolate chip

and a quart of 1/2% milk that was almost frozen.

Now I'm snacking on some Zapp's Cajun crawtators and drinking an Abita Root Beer.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DRB said:
Repeat after me

I am married.
I am married.
I'm a dumbass
I am married.
I'll just get a uniform for the wife. :)

Lunch today is a chicken sandwich the wifie made for me, and a bannana. And coffee... always coffee.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Greek Wrap: Lettuce, tomato, calmatta olives, red onions, feta cheese, basil and herb turkey. All wrapped in lavash bread with a ginger berry Kombucha to drink:thumb:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I am feeling sick so I am going for a huge bowl of Vietnamese beef noodle soup...I am hoping the food coma will help me get through the rest of the day.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
BMXman said:
Greek Wrap: Lettuce, tomato, calmatta olives, red onions, feta cheese, basil and herb turkey. All wrapped in lavash bread with a ginger berry Kombucha to drink:thumb:
Dude, I thought you were vegan? Or is the Turkey made out of herbs and you're only a vegetarian?:D

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
I've eaten the following today.
1. 2 bananas
2. bag of oatmeal
3. 2 apples
4. can of applesause
5. 7 prunes
6. 1/2 rack of ribs
7. 10 oz leftunder porterhouse steak
8. serving spinach
9. protein shake with HOOD (work standard chemical milk) :dead:
10. bag of m+m's (chemicals for the day)
11. 2 clementines.

Days not over yet and I'm not fat. I'm 14% BF and 175 lbs, caus I think fast and I don't program food with GUILT like 99% of the population. Plus I do my 5 rites religiously.

For dinner Ima have 5 scrambled eggs with REAL BUTTER (not the I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER CAUS IT'S NOT BULLSH**) with real salt (not the pull the wool over our eyes "salt really is white" crap) then I'll probably eat a 1/2 a pan of brownies and another protein shake.

Then I'll digest for 2 hours, do 500 situps and 500 pushups and drink my metamucil, take a 9' crap then 2 hours later I'll eat my 500mg ALCAR w/ 20mg L-ornithine which stabilizes my growth hormone level at a 25 year olds value.

Remember - Knuckle says "every disease is the result of an attitude"