Quantcast

what's for lunch?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I'm bored and hungry. Granted, lunch isn't for at least another hour, but inspire me... what should I have/where should I go for lunch?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Toasted olive bagel, roasted chicken, honey turkey with butter & Grey Poupon. To drink....H20.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
jacksonpt said:
I'm bored and hungry. Granted, lunch isn't for at least another hour, but inspire me... what should I have/where should I go for lunch?
Oh....I though you were asking me what's for lunch.

you should have a gyro, with hummus & habanero sauce.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
MMcG said:
Spiedies of course!!
holy sht.

Haven't heard anyone say that since I moved from upstate.

Wegman's has thankfully brought the NY State Fair Spiedie Sauce down here.

Hllz yeah (not that it does me much good being veg and all, but I can share the love)

ok, ok...
for lunch today:
White Rice and Boca Burger

yeah, I know it's really friggin imaginative, but I'm running 15 miles tomorrow and need something carb-y without gettin' all fiber-y (cause it sucks when you have to do a 2 and you're running, messes with your time).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ugh the closest wegmans to me is like 45 minutes away. Moving back to NY will be nice. A whopping 5 minute drive. Plus they have a nice beer selection amazingly.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Dagwood's make Subaway taste like vomit mixed with diarrhea, mixed with toe jam, mixed with maggots, mixed with smushed cockroaches, mixed with ass sweat, mixed with camel boogers, garnished with hang-over farts.......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I just woke up! I have no idea what's for lunch but I think it's going to involve left over steak, and Guinness.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
MMike said:
Dagwood's make Subaway taste like vomit mixed with diarrhea, mixed with toe jam, mixed with maggots, mixed with smushed cockroaches, mixed with ass sweat, mixed with camel boogers, garnished with hang-over farts.......
Worked for Jarred!

I had 2 samosas, lamb thali washed down with a mango lassi.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
Salad, but a hearty salad with egg, some pasta, fruit and tons of veggies.
can something be "hearty" if it doesn't have meat in it??? At least put some bacon on that "badboy"

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I Are Baboon said:
Salad, but a hearty salad with egg, some pasta, fruit and tons of veggies.

I too had a salad. A bad ass salad. Peppers, green onions, mixed greens, carrots, mushrooms, sweet onions, and baked tofu. And applesauce with walnuts for dessert.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jacksonpt said:
can something be "hearty" if it doesn't have meat in it??? At least put some bacon on that "badboy"
It had those mini corn on the cob thingies in it. That made it hearty.

I've saving room for post-work beer.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
It had those mini corn on the cob thingies in it. That made it hearty.

I've saving room for post-work beer.
I'd remove the lettuce and tomato, add in some cheese, chicken and bacon, and cut the portion in half. Hearty, still room for beer.

But then again, I do eat rabbit food, so...