Quantcast

What's for Lunch?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"asian noodle bowl" as our menu calls it. beef, baby corn, red peppers, cucumbers, snow pea pods, noodles with some spicy a$$ thai style broth.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
'cleaning out the fridge' bowl.

Brown rice, cabbage, navy beans, butter beans, tomatoes and bell peppers all thrown into a bowl and topped with 32oz of fish sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
laura said:
'cleaning out the fridge' bowl.

Brown rice, cabbage, navy beans, butter beans, tomatoes and bell peppers all thrown into a bowl and topped with 32oz of fish sauce. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
That's either a VERY big bowl or you're gonna be sick. Straight fish sauce or prepared with lemon, sugar, garlic, and hot peppers?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
italian sausage tossed with roasted peppers, penne pasta, snap peas, and some sliced tomatos from the garden in a light garlic olive oil. Yummy.

I have too many veggies, my garden exploded!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i think Echo and DRB win so far. :D

i made myself a ham/roast beef/swiss/tomato on wheat sandwich, and am devouring a salad with feta, balsamic vinegar, olives, tomatoes, and artichoke hearts...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Bad orange chicken from a bad new chinese place. It was...bad. But it was deep fried, so it had that going for it, and the MSG buzz is actually quite pleasant.