Quantcast

What's hot right now? Do you have a good job?

jamine66

Chimp
Jul 26, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am Bella here, I got the job of e-commerce manager, and now I manage a new web site called wow-nike.com

Although I have lots of experience designing and marketing web sites, i'm new to the world of shoes and I'm trying to increase my knowledge of this industry.

So I thought, what better place should i ask than a shoe forum?

Could you help me out? What resources should I use to learn more about the latest fashions and trends? Who is hot right now, who isn't?

Where do you see shoe fashion going? Where would you like it to go? What is your favorite style right now?

Many thanks for you help, and I really appreciate your responses!
Any suggestions, please! thx

Best wishes for you.

jonKranked

Press Button, Receive Stupid
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hi everyone,

I am Bella here, I got the job of e-commerce manager, and now I manage a new web site called wow-nike.com

Although I have lots of experience designing and marketing web sites, i'm new to the world of shoes and I'm trying to increase my knowledge of this industry.

So I thought, what better place should i ask than a shoe forum?

Could you help me out? What resources should I use to learn more about the latest fashions and trends? Who is hot right now, who isn't?

Where do you see shoe fashion going? Where would you like it to go? What is your favorite style right now?

Many thanks for you help, and I really appreciate your responses!
Any suggestions, please! thx

Best wishes for you.

I don't know where shoe fashion is going, but I can tell you where MY shoe is going. Your asshole.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I have a pair of platform shoes with live goldfish in the soles..they are pretty hot right now. They are not the best for DHing as the fish seem to keep dying on the really gnarly runs, but sometimes fashion outweighs function..

If Nike could make a Lance Armstong eddition with yellow fish instead of gold fish, I think they would sell like hot cakes.