Quantcast

What's in your back seat...?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Going from memory... skate lid, knee shin pads, some CO2 cartridges, a patch kit, a spare clean t-shirt, an allen wrench set, a socket driver that fits the rear axle of my street hardtail, 2 DH tubes, a road tube, a stack of CD's that don't belong to me, some headphones, a couple of instrument cables, and my darts.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I have a camera to take a pic but no USB cable or card reader to get the pix in the PC till I get home so going from memory...

My hardtail, two helmets, a MIG welder, half dozen keyboards, mice, a Fluke, mini hub, LAN cables, phone, laptop, two PCs, couple dozen CD's, various rolls of tape, a cable TV box, a bunch of trash, a couple pairs of shoes, some food, speaker wire, coffee mugs, toolbox (empty), herbal accessories, picture frame someone gave me at x-mas that still hasn't made it inside, a hammer, a couple of old quick releases, moving blanket, and other various bits and pieces of crap.

I have a lot of crap in my car.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
As odd as this sounds, this is all in my back seat. A case of 12 G. shells for a shotgun. A BB gun, shin guards, helmets, elbow guards,a video camera, a hammar, a camel back, empty fast food bags, ski poles, a empty 30 case, a rim, and my tool kit. I need to clean my car.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Frisbee (proper 175g one), suncream (no ozone layer here, thanks guys), 6 litres of drinking water, calculator (no idea), ghey sunhat, jerry can of diesel.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
It's more "behind my seat" Because I drive a normal cab truck, but I have:

Shinguards, 5.10's, trashbags, and some ankle braces, not to mention some speakers and such.

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Seeing as I drive a single cab, I have:
Lug wrench
Box of misc. bolts/nuts/washers
Roll of paper towels
Windex
Jumper cables
Box with title/insurance
Tie downs
Roll of duct tape
Zip ties
Mag Lite

The majority of that is under/next to my seats

splat

Nam I am
OK , so here is mine , just went and took a picture.

looks like 2 Ice hockey Goalie sticks ( the one has seen a lot of rubber! )
a Pair of Snow shoes
a set of juggling clubs
a bag from my dentist with a new toothbrush, floss , and other stuff ,
some empty pepsi cans , and it looks like my 24HOA number plate.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
splat said:
OK , so here is mine , just went and took a picture.

looks like 2 Ice hockey Goalie sticks ( the one has seen a lot of rubber! )
a Pair of Snow shoes
a set of juggling clubs
a bag from my dentist with a new toothbrush, floss , and other stuff ,
some empty pepsi cans , and it looks like my 24HOA number plate.
You let Dr. Weiner stick things in your mouth? :eek:

Juggling clubs, eh? I've never tried clubs but I can juggle a bit. I am pretty fair with devil sticks too. I really want to try a flaming devil stick. (too easy, let it go)

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
A rescue tube
Surf fins
First aid kit
chain lube
leaky innertube
empty plastic shopping bag I always kep a few in there for any wet or dirty clothes from trips to the beach or bike tracks.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Why am I the only one with a welder in their car? :think: Somehow I figured more of you all would have welders in your car too. What are you going to do if you run into a welding emergency?

Come to think of it, why do I have so much crap in my poor car?!