Quantcast

What's in your back seat...?

splat

Nam I am
Ciaran said:
You let Dr. Weiner stick things in your mouth? :eek:

He's a really good dentist , and his Daughter ( who is also a dentist ) is HOT !!!

and rob, you don't carry your set of juggling clubs with you ?

I'm actually not very good with the clubs , but getting better , and the same can be said for riding my unicycle.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ummm. i have 3 rolls of sbc cable caution tape. i have all my gear, my old ff helmet, a skate lid, 4 tiedowns, 3 work shirts, 4 cups from in n out, 2 cups from carls jr, a whole meal from jack in the box, fries, window cleaner, air filter oil, air filter cleaner, 2 floor pumps, some yellow mesh, and a tube of tennis balls. i drive an extended cab pickup truck. oh and i had some month old donut holes that were literally hard as rock but ametuer chucked those all at people

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
ummm. i have 3 rolls of sbc cable caution tape. i have all my gear, my old ff helmet, a skate lid, 4 tiedowns, 3 work shirts, 4 cups from in n out, 2 cups from carls jr, a whole meal from jack in the box, fries, window cleaner, air filter oil, air filter cleaner, 2 floor pumps, some yellow mesh, and a tube of tennis balls. i drive an extended cab pickup truck. oh and i had some month old donut holes that were literally hard as rock but ametuer chucked those all at people
You win. Even without a welder.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ciaran said:
Why am I the only one with a welder in their car? :think: Somehow I figured more of you all would have welders in your car too. What are you going to do if you run into a welding emergency?

Come to think of it, why do I have so much crap in my poor car?!
We have a welder in the garage, just not sure what kind.

splat

Nam I am
Ciaran said:
Why am I the only one with a welder in their car? :think: Somehow I figured more of you all would have welders in your car too. What are you going to do if you run into a welding emergency?

Come to think of it, why do I have so much crap in my poor car?!
but is the welder actually in the back seat or just in the back of the car ? becasie if I go to the far back of the car , that is where the life vests ,a and the rest of my smelly hockey equipment is , and another set of snow shoes.

and how often do you just weld some bodys car to a parking meter just for fun ?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
My daughter's car seat and a bag with an extra diaper and baby wipes.

In the way back, is a box with bungee cords, jumper cables, and a little toolbox. In another box is chain lube, a rag, a big towel, an extra tube and 2 CO2 cartridges.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Add infant car seat base to my list...installed last night and going to be checked over tomorrow to make sure we did it right :thumb:

Edit: In the way back would be my hospital bag and the baby's hospital bag too!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
wow, do you live in that, jbp? :think:

nothing's in my backseat. my trunk is full of junk, on the other hand:

ski pants, helmet, boots, poles
jumper cables, etc.
nitrous bottle for the intercooler fogger
sub and sub box
a nokia 770 that i'm going to return today