Quantcast

What's in your snack machine at work??

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I have no clue what's in our snack machine, I've never looked. But TN brings home whoppers from his snack machine. I used to looooove them, but I had some the other day and I think they sent me into sugar shock. I felt ill. :(

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
We got all teh candy... all teh chips... as well as honey buns, doughnuts, muffins etc, etc. Also have all the cola you could imagine in cans... and a new one full of nothing but energy drinks, which I love after work/before ride time... I have a choice of just about every energy, coffee, and pick-me-up drink that exists.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Jeronimo said:
Pop Tarts
I feel cheated, my snack machine doesn't have pop tarts! Just the usual candy, chips, cookies crap.....and I'm sure it's all petrified.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
golgiaparatus said:
We got all teh candy... all teh chips... as well as honey buns, doughnuts, muffins etc, etc. Also have all the cola you could imagine in cans... and a new one full of nothing but energy drinks, which I love after work/before ride time... I have a choice of just about every energy, coffee, and pick-me-up drink that exists.
I envy you.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
golgiaparatus said:

Are you fat?

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I work for the U.S. Dept. of Health. That means about two items out of 40 in our snack machines are not bags of trans fats and salt. Most of the candy bars in there are the big size, too (and it shows on our employees.) I went for the healthiest option in there today--Planter's peanuts. Salted.

Yeah, bitter.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Jeronimo said:
Pop Tarts
My old job had Pop Tarts, but they put them on the top row, so you could never get some that wern't broken from the fall.

My current employer has no machine, but we have beer in the fridge.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
MMcG said:
I just got me some Whoppers. What's in your snack machine these days?

What's in my snack machine? Snacks. Of course I don't eat sugar because as EVERY mountain biker knows, sugar turns to fat and I'm biking to keep my washboard so it wouldn't make sence.

P.S. I'm italian. And I LOVE WHOPPERS! They're my favorite!:D
Because dego CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH!:D