Quantcast

what's on for Super Bowl sunday?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
my yearly tradition is to have my Tulane-educated friend come over w/ his red beans and rice.

we'll have the usual assortment of munchies, some IPAs, and i think we're gonna make some slaw as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A ride. I can't get into the overhype of the superbowl. Conference championship was the last good weekend of football for me.

OGRipper

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I am about to go for a ride and should finish right about the same time my friend is done making chili for his party of about 15-20 peeps. I haven't watched a football game probably 3-4 years but the party should be good and I have to admit, the idea of a perfect season is pretty cool.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Patriot Humble Pie
I gotta tell you, that stuff tastes like ass.

Good thing I'm going to be washing my mouth out with rum for 10 days in St Thomas starting tomorrow :monkeydance:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
:poster_oops: Can u tell I haven't had much Mexican food. Anyway cheers stink, seems like it's pretty straight forward.
I've never made them and am told it's an art to create good ones. A buddy of mine has a wife that makes them and they are great right off the stove even if hers are a little too salty.