Quantcast

Whats on tab for your weekend? Mines gonna be FUN!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
When I get back from class today at 4, we're heading out to the mountains. Myself, my girlfriend, Birwang and his GF, and another couple are going camping for the weekend. Set up camp tonight, do a DH run or two tomorrow while the girls are hiking, Play around on the jeep trail tomorrow or sunday, hit the skatepark on the way back on sunday, come back, have a boring life at school again.

Its gonna be FUN!

Anyone else have somthing fun planned this weekend?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
dh girlie said:
snowboardin...
yup. either going to a party with a female friend or wandering around seattle with her, angling to get some photos of the seattle skyline, then another soccer game to watch and a seattle symphony concert to listen to on saturday, and giving snowboarding a try at mt. baker sunday. :thumb:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I'm technically single, so I will be studying this entire weekend. On second thought, maybe I'll try to live my life through the rest of you though--so it sounds like I'm going to have a great time.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Today im doing something i havent done in like 2 years. Going to the gym. Gotta try to get some kinda muscular tone on my skinny body for up coming DH season. Tonight, drinking. Tomorrow, drinking. Sunday, work for a few hours, and school work

And possibly riding my hardtail around campus if it warms up some.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Probably go work out in a few minutes. Plans for tonight are as follows:
1. Booze
2. Go to hockey game (and repeat step 1)
3. Go home
4. Repeat step 1

Work tommorrow during the day. A friend's 21st birthday is tommorrow, so I have no idea what that involves. Probably getting buzzed and playing pictionary or something.

Sunday = workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm going to see The Voo Doo Glow Skulls. DH Girlie has seen them before too so if you need to know anything about them you can ask me or her.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
JRogers said:
Probably go work out in a few minutes. Plans for tonight are as follows:
1. Booze
2. Go to hockey game (and repeat step 1)
3. Go home
4. Repeat step 1

Work tommorrow during the day. A friend's 21st birthday is tommorrow, so I have no idea what that involves. Probably getting buzzed and playing pictionary or something.

Sunday = workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork.....
Do you go to Middlebury College?

CoMo

Chimp
Nov 13, 2004
SoCal
stosh said:
I'm going to see The Voo Doo Glow Skulls. DH Girlie has seen them before too so if you need to know anything about them you can ask me or her.
Does the trombone player always wear a Slayer shirt? Every time I've seen them he is wearing one.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
CoMo said:
Does the trombone player always wear a Slayer shirt? Every time I've seen them he is wearing one.
I couldn't tell you this is my first time seeing them. I used to listen to them all the time. One of my favorite CD's i'm just now trying to get back to my ska roots.

I'll give you an update Monday.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
My weekend is as follows:

Wake up, take vicodin. Strap my knee into a CPM machine. Rest, repeat.

It kinda sucks, because all my roommates are going to be gone for stupid Valentine's Day crap.

I'm gonna have to entertain myself with pills, and tv watching.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Birthday Party tonght for my neighbor's 2 y.o. daughter. Translation = Pizza and lots of beers! :thumb:

Tomorrow taking my daughter ice skating with the wife and my parents. Should be interesting, I haven't been on skates in years!!!
Sunday, going to Lake Placid, they're having a big 25 year anniversary celebration of the '80 Olympics up there this weekend. Get to see some ski-jumping, freestyle ariels (sp?), bobsledding, etc.. Should be cool.

I'm just happy to have a weekend off for a change!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
Birthday Party tonght for my neighbor's 2 y.o. daughter. Translation = Pizza and lots of beers! :thumb:

Tomorrow taking my daughter ice skating with the wife and my parents. Should be interesting, I haven't been on skates in years!!!
Sunday, going to Lake Placid, they're having a big 25 year anniversary celebration of the '80 Olympics up there this weekend. Get to see some ski-jumping, freestyle ariels (sp?), bobsledding, etc.. Should be cool.

I'm just happy to have a weekend off for a change!!
I just found out I don't have to work tomorrow which is cool because now I can get the brake bosses I need and get new tires on the car.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
weekend? hmm.
this weekend: trail work tomorrow, working at rei sunday.
NEXT WEEKEND!!! fri- leave for phoenix, sat- chill at the 24 hour race in tucson, sun: probably go boarding up in flag at snobowl, return back to cali on monday...not before stopping in at titus to check up on my frame. :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
My Plan:

Friday night:
1. Rider Trainer
2. Drink Beers
3. Eat Dinner
4. Resume Drinking & play some darts
5. Sleep (at some point)

Saturday:
1. Eat
2. Pack bike gear for AZ
3. Ride Snowmobile
4. Party at a friend's house aka Drink
5. Sleep (at some point)

Sunday:
1. Church
2. Eat
3. Finish Packing
4. Dinner with the folks for my Dad's birthday (which I'll be missing to race in AZ)

Should be a good time! :D

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
work and work.

but then i have monday-saturday off of next week. with a three day snowshoe hut trip out side of breckenridge with the girlfriend in the middle of that. i'll be able to ride the days before and after, hopefully on some dry trail. if not, then out comes the roadie.

i love my "weekend" time.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I work...HUGE group in so I am slammed installing 30 phones line and 7 dsl lines and then building a mini network. Tis the season :)

But on *MY* weekend I am getting some ski lessons and trying this snow thing out :)

God I can't wait for the summer!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
well, my girlfriend just left for her internship, so now it's me and deaf girl in the apartment. i'm already bored.